💬 Review Notebook

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

Princesscee1130

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Notebook

I liked this movie. It was a very good movie. Also I recommend this movie to everyone else 10 out of 10

Review:
I liked this movie. It was a very good movie. Also I recommend this movie to everyone else 10 out of 10 if you into love storys this is definitely a good chouce this has a great male and female lead in it its in a setting of the old day the 1940s I think a poor man falling in love with a upper class woman her mother does not approve and alot of issues come because of the mother she leaves him and moves on because she thought he never tryed to contact her after a argument but he wrote her everyday for years then she decides to visit him one day and realizes the truth that he did try to contact her and was very much indeed in love with her and that he is still in love with her she has a decision to make at this point should she stay or go back to the man she is to be married to of course she chooses her old relationship because nothing can stop true love. I also like how after they ended up together she got al timers and he stays with her in the nursing home and reads her their own love story every day to try and make her rememver him and their good times basically makes her fall in love with him again every single day

Would you recommend this to other users? yes

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐