Paid .apk TBR

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Downloaded 331 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Gfrmstr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry to tell you that minimum operating system requirement is Android 5.0 and up.
Why there is no information about it? Or maybe i could not find it in the information section, below the apps icon images.than could you get me to know where it is?

For the next apps being upload, consider to add some minimum requirements information of the phone to works well.

Thank you. I do not have any upset feeling. The other side, i feeling glad that you quote on me...

And thank you again, hope you understand what my message is, because i have a bad English.. hehe :)

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Why there is no information about it? Or maybe i could not find it in the information section, below the apps icon images.than could you get me to know where it is?

For the next apps being upload, consider to add some minimum requirements information of the phone to works well.

Thank you. I do not have any upset feeling. The other side, i feeling glad that you quote on me...

And thank you again, hope you understand what my message is, because i have a bad English.. hehe 🙂
Sure will do

Kunfuzed

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Password does not work.
Post automatically merged:

Password doesn't work and I'm out 50 sb. This s**t sux. Third time it keeps happening.

Crizam

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you SkyWeedy
Post automatically merged:

@SkyWeedy hey pass word didn't work plz let me know thx

Last edited:

Crizam

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol that was weird its working sorry about that guess need to work on my copy skills. Thx a lot for the app

Tkeru

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For Arm option, the password doesn't have the "w" in the finish

TBR was released by Sky and 10951 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.