Nox Player - another light yet powerful Android Emulator on Windows & Mac

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,197 happy users since 2014.
Register

anzritz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you guys need to emulate Android on PC, here's one alt you could try to install - NoxPlayer

IMHO, NoxPlayer is a great Android emulator that supports both Windows and Mac platform.
Compared to others, this emulator is very light, yet so powerful in both it's performance and compatibility.
I can even play complex 3d games (like Honkai Impact 3, and Saint Seiya Awakening) very smoothly with this one.

The best features of this emulator includes :
- Full Android experience on desktop
- Easy to configure (screen resolution, hardware type : phone / tablet, number of cpus, graphic engine and controls)
- It comes with an easy preference to use in root / non-root mode checklist
- Supports keyboard mapping in an advanced ways, joystick, and
- also support macro recording (this is awesome i think )
- It also comes with the preference to use soft keyboard
- Simulate shakes
- This also comes with virtual GPS for simulating locations
- Supports file sharing to the host machine
- Easy to install APK and Modded Files via drag and drop and it also supports sending OBB files to its corresponding folders
- It also supports multiple instance and provides the instance manager with which we can clone other instances.
I have tried to run up to 2 instance together and it just runs without lagging.

Here are some screenshots of the instance I had.

From Left , Down to the Right
First Column : Simulate Shake, Keyboard Mappings, Virtual GPS, My Computer File Shares
Second Column : Stretch Screen, Sound Controls, Limit Mouse Boundary, Multi Instance Manager, Macro Recorder, APK Installer, Screen Capture
Third Column : Rotate Screen, Simulate Double Fingers, Menu, Restart, Screen Recorder, Close all apps, Controller Settings, Sync Instances
Last Column : Mute Sounds, Interface Settings

As you can see, it comes with many variants to emulate easy controls

The other performance tweaks that I often used is the "clean up disk space" which will reduce the amount of the virtual disk used after uninstalling some apks.

Overall I'm satisfied using this Emulator.
As long as I use it, the only downside is just the default launcher sometimes hides icons, but we can always install another launcher overiding the default one.
By the way it also comes with Google Playstore with it, so you can decide to install apps from the store or by drag and dropping your custom apk to the nox window.

That is all I can share about this Emulator.

Official site : Nox Player Official Web

If you have any questions about NoxPlayer Emulator, please leave a reply below and I will try to help you :)