NoxPlayer Picture File? Should be Movie File

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Obber Nice one, the tutorial is crystal clear and I hope that @nozato2020 is finally able to clear all of his concerns.

I mean literally 3 guys reached out to help you with their tutorials lol
Lol count me out ... I did it wrong way. Tbh , I didn't know Nox have different file manager for 5 and 7 😅

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Lol count me out ... I did it wrong way. Tbh , I didn't know Nox have different file manager for 5 and 7 😅
Well if someone is looking for an Android 7 NOX tutorial, they will know where to look at.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well if someone is looking for an Android 7 NOX tutorial, they will know where to look at.
Power of positive thinking xD. Anyway latest Nox have Android 9 yet ?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Anyway latest Nox have Android 9 yet ?
Unfortunately NOX doesnt have android 9 yet , neither do any other mainstream emulators such as LDPlayer, Bluestacks, Smartgaga.

But there are emulators running android 8 and 9 based on the android studio virtual devices. They are standalone and have the ability to be rooted easily.

The only downside is that they are not as optimized as other emulators and may run slowly on low end PCs.

I can pm you the link if you want.

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Obber

Awesome!

Please refer to the following video URL.

In step 3, my video file should be transferred into Movies.
I cannot understand the meaning, click the three dots at the bottom described in your reply.

If I get it clearily, should be fine afterwards.

I will wait for your assistance.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hey! @nozato2020 the three dots that you’re looking for is pretty much obvious 🤗 🤗
B8C26E72-14A3-4E5F-8CDA-536685937034.jpeg

there’s a difference between portrait mode and landscape/tablet mode. The portrait mode is the one that i used and the three dots can be found on the bottom and the landscape/tablet it can be found right beside the search button.

hope it helps 🤗 🤗

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Obber

Awesome!

Please refer to the following video URL.

In step 3, my video file should be transferred into Movies.
I cannot understand the meaning, click the three dots at the bottom described in your reply.

If I get it clearily, should be fine afterwards.

I will wait for your assistance.
The main reason why you couldnt see the "3 Dots" at the bottom because @Obber 's NOX orientation is set to mobile while yours is set to tablet hence a slight change in overall UI of the emualtor. You can easily change your orientation by click on the gear icon on the top (alongside other options such as minimize) and then goto performance tab. The orientation option can be seen at the bottom.

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Obber and all

I narrowly made it.
I intend to use File Manager more from now on without utilizing the third party app.
How did you get to know as you provide me procedure?
I wish I have a tutorial of Final Manager.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
@Obber and all

I narrowly made it.
I intend to use File Manager more from now on without utilizing the third party app.
How did you get to know as you provide me procedure?
I wish I have a tutorial of Final Manager.
Hey! @nozato2020 , thanks to @Legacy for the questions he gave to me, it’s pretty much easy, just like using a normal smartphone/tablet, you select it, go to the ones that you want to put it and click move here.

hope you have a great day :giggle: :giggle:

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!