N's arts

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,325 happy users since 2014.
Register

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aww thanks a lot, y'all! Those are my characters from The Elder Scrolls game series, but it would be very interesting to make a visual novel with them haha ^^

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow, you're really gifted!

Not all will they fit for Dragon Age, but also for The Arcana game imho.
I love the colors, shadowing and the texture. They are all intriguing charachters!

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow, you're really gifted!

Not all will they fit for Dragon Age, but also for The Arcana game imho.
I love the colors, shadowing and the texture. They are all intriguing charachters!
aaaa thank you so much! i love the artstyle in The Arcana, so that's a huge compliment for me :D
i suppose i should draw my Dragon Age characters at some point haha

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
aaaa thank you so much! i love the artstyle in The Arcana, so that's a huge compliment for me :D
i suppose i should draw my Dragon Age characters at some point haha
If you haven't you should open an artfolio & opening commission if you feel in the mood :p I think lot of people would be happy to submit you their ideas (not for free of course!)

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you haven't you should open an artfolio & opening commission if you feel in the mood :p I think lot of people would be happy to submit you their ideas (not for free of course!)
i do take commissions, actually! you can find me on tumblr, instagram and patreon as "desvidari" ^^
my patreon also has open suggestions and polls for certain tiers, and even free art for the most supportive patrons.
anyway here's my pricing sheet:
commission_info.png

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
i do take commissions, actually! you can find me on tumblr, instagram and patreon as "desvidari" ^^
my patreon also has open suggestions and polls for certain tiers, and even free art for the most supportive patrons.
anyway here's my pricing sheet:
View attachment 45176
Woah** Well my dear -?- you just won a follower :love: