Obey me! One master to rule them all players!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,130 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I started playing otome games when i found the arcana, but needed something new and downloaded obey me! To see what it was like
For a little weaboo like me I just loved it! It basically looks like an anime, cute characters and a cool ass story 😻 havent seen mods nor looking for them, jut wondering if there are more players here to discuss it? Like wich one is your favorite brother and stuff 💕

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ooh, that's one of the apps that the Play Store keeps recommending to me! I'll have it to give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion! 😁

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey Marmots
I can try and mod it if you want.

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ok Ty I Will Try
Post automatically merged:

How old is the game?

It can't be hacked using Net Reflector, I will keep trying

@Sbenny Can you make a custom MOD Menu for Obey me! Shall we date? Anime Story, RPG Card Game

Last edited:

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
oh, did not think about that cause i love the game the way it is ;0;

Leilak

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny I would love a mod for the game, they made it so sneaky that you get addicted to the game and then the stories get shorter and the tasks harder so you feel the need to buy demon card/ vouchers ... Pretty please !

owochii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i love the game!! the character designs are pretty good and the game overall is lovely. my favorite brothers are probably Belphegor and Leviathan bc i relate to them the most (both lazy and a weeaboo lol).
but i uninstalled the game a few weeks ago bc i didn't have enough storage in my phone (╥﹏╥)
i'll try to play it again if i have enough free time tho :'))

Dedorongolas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really hope we can find someone able and willing to crack this game. Insidiously addictive, but I have no talent for making mods.

Unknxwn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's really easy to get addicted to this game. My fav is Mammon, he's so cute.

So far I also like the fact that the characters never seem to use gendered pronouns to talk about MC. That way people of every gender can really enjoy the game and feel included in it.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Just so you guys know, there is an Otome and Visual novel club here on the forum. If you want, I can add a chat section for this game.

Here is the link to the club -> Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Nanaqwq

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I absolutely love this game. Ever since I found it, I've been addicted and I can't wait till more chapters come out later on. My top 3 would have to be Mammon, Lucifer, and Belfie but I do love them all honestly XD

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love Obey Me! 😊 its very fun game. My favorite is Beel 😍 the Avatar of Gluttony 💕 He's very cute and kinda funny ...lol There's so much to do in the game, like tasks and events. And because I'm a Card Collector, I enjoy this game very much 😊 💕