💬 Review Obey Me

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,140 happy users since 2014.
Register

Garmy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Obey Me

The main character is suddenly summoned from the Human World to the Demon World. There, the demon lord introduces the year plan he has for the main character, where they will be an exchange student at a Demon High School.

Review:
So in this dating sim, there a seven demon brothers that all represent one of the seven deadly sins. My personal favorites are Beel, he has the sim of gluttony, and Levi, he has the sim of envy. Levi is an otaku who is obsessed with games, anime, manga, idols, etc. He is my absolute favorite just because I love how he gets flustered easily and his hobbies are similar to mine. Not to mention he is a cutie! On the other hand, Beel is the demon of gluttony so of course he is constantly eating and it is adorable!! He is always trying not to eat everything in the house, and he is very honest and considerate. He works out regularly so he is a total beef cake. Now to talk about the game play. In the game the player will go through stages and in these stages are parts of stories and battles. To continue throughout the stages, the player will go through the main story and then some battles and repeat. The story is in parts so to continue the story, the player must fight battles. To fight in battles, the player has to level up their cards; these cards have ranks from N(normal) to UR(Ultra Rare). The cards have art on them, of course, of the demon brothers. The rarer the card, the better the art! People go crazy on the gacha, where cards are obtained, to get the rare UR+ art. There is so much more to the game, and I enjoy it fully to this day!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would highly recommend this game because it is so entertaining and fun. In fact, unlike other otome games, the Devs actually care about the players. There are many events every month too, to keep the players entertained.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐