✅ Solved Objectvalue into Intvalue

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there anyway to change an Object to Int Value in Hex Editor?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Can you describe ?

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'll post the screenshot in a few hours but it's like:
Public Object (get_coins) void-----
This : null
Something like this and then how or is it possible to turn this into IntValue in Hex Editor?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Void functions are not int functions. This means you can't simply return an int value to it, or the app will crash.

Being also a public object, it probably means that function is responsible of spawning the actual coin ITEM (eg the coin image) in the game, and probably doesn't store any coin values inside.

My advice is to skip that function, as it's probably useless for your scopes.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Void functions are not int functions. This means you can't simply return an int value to it, or the app will crash.

Being also a public object, it probably means that function is responsible of spawning the actual coin ITEM (eg the coin image) in the game, and probably doesn't store any coin values inside.

@ZenoniaLvr Follow this Expert ;)

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

I'm not entirely sure if it was void but I'll check it tomorrow (currently midnight here in my place lmao). But thank you so much for the help and for clearing it up!!! :giggle:🙌
Post automatically merged:

@ZenoniaLvr Follow this Expert ;)
😂 😂 I know right?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm not entirely sure if it was void but I'll check it tomorrow (currently midnight here in my place lmao). But thank you so much for the help and for clearing it up!!! :giggle:🙌
Post automatically merged:

😂 😂 I know right?
Its 3.30am here. Done fixing a mod. Now packing everything up 😜

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its 3.30am here. Done fixing a mod. Now packing everything up 😜
Man that's hard work. No can do on my side as I have classes tomorrow. Also good thing I didn't tampered with that Object value that I asked, I really forgot if it's void or not.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Man that's hard work. No can do on my side as I have classes tomorrow. Also good thing I didn't tampered with that Object value that I asked, I really forgot if it's void or not.
I also have to start work from 9am :confused:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's an object, so it won't store the real value, but it will just be responsible of spawning the object item.
Thank you. Then since it's for spawning, can it be edited to spawn more of them or it's unchangeable? I read somewhere that null can be changed but am not sure anyways.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you'd like to spawn more, you'd need to edit the function calling the object, in order to call it twice (for example). But again, since it doesn't hold the value, it will probably make no difference.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you'd like to spawn more, you'd need to edit the function calling the object, in order to call it twice (for example). But again, since it doesn't hold the value, it will probably make no difference.
Ohh thank you for the explanation! Now the range of functions that I need to choose from lessened 😁 Thank you very for the answers. 🙌:giggle: