Official Sbenny Forum App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,760 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchellx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Perfect, just what I needed.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
wow! thanks for this! I was hoping we had one for convenience.. :D

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I already posted this in @Sbenny 's post, but for your convenience:

I'm currently using it now. I like how it's making the forum easier to access instead of opening the browser. I will report back if I have any observations or recommendations. :)

@CozPatch great job you did! :D

wouldn't it be nice if the notifications have sounds? :) and/or a badge counter? :D

btw, I don't think I'm able to log in to the Games Area, there's no link available for it, I think. I discovered this because I was supposed to comment or report a broken link, but I'm unable to since I can't log in.

Indulged

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is great! Thanks!

Badwolf23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very cool excited to give it a try!

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Silver fox, I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the convenience of the Sbenny app.

Regarding your question and suggestion.

The games area does not have a user system. Most, if not all games are linked to the forum. If a game isn't linked to the forum, you still report the outdated version here in the forum by providing the link to it.

As for the app notifications. The app only provides notifications of new game/app MODs, site news/contests and other content deemed necessary for users to know, not your account notifications unfortunately. However, I've currently disabled the app notifications as I'm trying to recode the system.

Regards,
CozPatch

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Silver fox, I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the convenience of the Sbenny app.

Regarding your question and suggestion.

The games area does not have a user system. Most, if not all games are linked to the forum. If a game isn't linked to the forum, you still report the outdated version here in the forum by providing the link to it.

As for the app notifications. The app only provides notifications of new game/app MODs, site news/contests and other content deemed necessary for users to know, not your account notifications unfortunately. However, I've currently disabled the app notifications as I'm trying to recode the system.

Regards,
CozPatch

Thank you for the reply! :)

Apologies if I'm not that familiar with the Games Area. I'm trying to familiarize myself with every aspect of the forum. I was already able to report one broken link since I was fortunate enough to already be in conversation with one of the admins. :)

I think the notifications for new mods or posts from admins is still a good feature so that we won't get to miss any important announcements. :)

Thank you for your hard work! :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Actually CozPatch created this awesome app, credits goes to him :)

limitnsqueakerz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your work

Status
Not open for further replies.