OLD IS GOLD, NEW IS PLATINUM

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
And I want a mine of vibranium 😁
Post automatically merged:

And also Admentium and transfomium would be great 😁

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
They're old 😱 ~ I am surprise..you didn't know this...😮 ..I mean..you're kinda expert at these...you know a lot of uncle jokes....lol
Well, Sam-Sam, as a matter of fact, I'm not an expert by any stretch, i simply lack experience! Why, i only been an uncle for.... 4 years? You, on the other hand, super Auntie~ has been for... What? How old is the super Lulu? 😁

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, Sam-Sam, as a matter of fact, I'm not an expert by any stretch, i simply lack experience! Why, i only been an uncle for.... 4 years? You, on the other hand, super Auntie~ has been for... What? How old is the super Lulu? 😁
...Lu's turning 6. .. and what that supposed to mean?! ....lol

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
...Lu's turning 6. .. and what that supposed to mean?! ....lol
See? Simply put, you supposedly have more experience than me, Super Aunt! Therefore, by some twisted logic that i totally not made up on spot, you're supposedly better in this kind of jokes! Trust me, i know a lot about this! 😆

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
See? Simply put, you supposedly have more experience than me, Super Aunt! Therefore, by some twisted logic that i totally not made up on spot, you're supposedly better in this kind of jokes! Trust me, i know a lot about this! 😆
You are not making any sense...lol You are making me more confused. I'm only 2 mos. older than you, Hansie... and you made it sounds like I'm a middle age woman. ...lol

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You are not making any sense...lol You are making me more confused. I'm only 2 mos. older than you, Hansie... and you made it sounds like I'm a middle age woman. ...lol
And in that two months a lot of things could happen! Who knows how much experience, strife, blood, sweat and tears that shed in those 60 days!
Middle age? Bahhh! i remember back in my day when a lollipop was just 250 R a piece... Those dang corporation *swing cane aggressively*

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
And in that two months a lot of things could happen! Who knows how much experience, strife, blood, sweat and tears that shed in those 60 days!
Middle age? Bahhh! i remember back in my day when a lollipop was just 250 R a piece... Those dang corporation *swing cane aggressively*
Are you making a joke, right now? ...'coz I can't follow you.. lol ...Yeah ..maybe you're right.. I'm only here..like ..3 mos. ..and we've been talking a lot for 2 mos. ..and I feel like years been added to my life...lol ... I'd learned a lot of things here. ~ 'back in your day' ...when is that?! ...you sounds like gramps...lol

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Are you making a joke, right now? ...'coz I can't follow you.. lol ...Yeah ..maybe you're right.. I'm only here..like ..3 mos. ..and we've been talking a lot for 2 mos. ..and I feel like years been added to my life...lol ... I'd learned a lot of things here. ~ 'back in your day' ...when is that?! ...you sounds like gramps...lol
Oh Sam-Sam, life is a comedy~.... I think, idk, i watch too much of that Joker movie lol
And.... That's a good thing right? And...wow... Two months... I don't know, i feel it's been longer, lol, there's so many things~
I have you know that i was there when people still use Internet Explorer and Yahoo!... Those are hard time, indeed, and Yahoo didn't even survive, mistakes on their part really *cough*