✅ Solved Old unstable & broken links!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,951 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
First of all I wanted to make things first clear that i did not meant to whine on the site current status and I am sorry to offend anyone who is part of this site community.

Okay now I just wanted some information regarding to the matter of old and broken links of this website.

First question are you staff are planning to fixed the old file that is archive in old download provider site called "Usersdownloads" bcuz lately I've been searching for some files that I taken interested on but unfortunately this files are uploaded on that site Usersdownloads which I find very unstable even if I had a good internet connection I can't seems to finish anything to download on that site.

Second question are you guys planning to transfer all of those old modded files from Usersdownloads to sbuploads or do I need to report each of those files in some directory and let there respective modders know that there old files are broken or unstable to download.

So this is basically my last question
Is sbenny need more people to help him manage this site. Well if yes let me join cuz I am willing to do so for free just fixed those problems I encountered plus I've seen there are not enough staff assign on fixing broken links and transferring old files to the new download provider.

(P.S sorry for my bad grammar as I am not an English speaker.)

Good day😁✌✌

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We let all the users report outdated AND not working links here: APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

So, as soon as they do this, we'll know what has to be fixed and we'll do it accordingly. We have no magic wands to know if there's something to fix among over 150,000 pages with download links unfortunately.

Usersdownload and Sbupload for the moment will keep existing, so no transfers are planned, altough all the new files are being hosted on sbupload.

We might need additional help, and you could actually help us out by reporting everything you find to be an invalid download link here: APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

Thank you

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
We let all the users report outdated AND not working links here: APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

So, as soon as they do this, we'll know what has to be fixed and we'll do it accordingly. We have no magic wands to know if there's something to fix among over 150,000 pages with download links unfortunately.

Usersdownload and Sbupload for the moment will keep existing, so no transfers are planned, altough all the new files are being hosted on sbupload.

We might need additional help, and you could actually help us out by reporting everything you find to be an invalid download link here: APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

Thank you
Thank you very much for the information @Sbenny well I should better start reporting broken links now.

Status
Not open for further replies.