One Month Girlfriend

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Did anyone experienced having a girlfriend who only lasted for one month? Well, i'm not the one at fault here after all. I hope it will help you understand that love is no joke

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its fine, at least you know that entering in a relationship is no easy feat at all

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Its fine, at least you know that entering in a relationship is no easy feat at all
Wrong, it's extremely easy to enter a relationship, it's the part of finding the right one and keeping it together is what people take too lightly :3
Mostly they're just felt the need of showing up their maturity. It's just dumb trying to leap up a staircase, but maybe a bump to the head is just what they need to understand :p

Anyways, I don't think I'm planning for any relationship, I already figured out the way of blaming myself for my own stupid decisions OwO

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Wrong, it's extremely easy to enter a relationship, it's the part of finding the right one and keeping it together is what people take too lightly :3
..........dunno, am too shy to ask girls for .....'relations', like, i met a girl almost 2 years ago, she and i, you know, 'clicked' with eachother, but we never got around to saying it on face to face to eachother even with showing signs of liking eachother, then around one year ago, we went our seperate ways (she took humanities while i took maths and science), we still see eachother sometimes in school, but........that's the end

{bertz will probably nag me to death if she reads this]

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hmm well I had a similar case with a friend (well atleast we were, no relationship) I did a fault and lot them. Well sometimes just letting go is better to be honest. Just forget the past and focus in the present and the upcoming future.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mostly they're just felt the need of showing up their maturity. It's just dumb trying to leap up a staircase, but maybe a bump to the head is just what they need to understand :p

Anyways, I don't think I'm planning for any relationship, I already figured out the way of blaming myself for my own stupid decisions OwO
Ah right 🥺

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
..........dunno, am too shy to ask girls for .....'relations', like, i met a girl almost 2 years ago, she and i, you know, 'clicked' with eachother, but we never got around to saying it on face to face to eachother even with showing signs of liking eachother, then around one year ago, we went our seperate ways (she took humanities while i took maths and science), we still see eachother sometimes in school, but........that's the end

{bertz will probably nag me to death if she reads this]
It's also possible since i experienced it as well 🤭 (who is bertz by the way?)

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
My shortest was 3 months. But even then, I don't know whether it's an official relationship or not (or just testing waters).
I see. That may be the case of mine 🤔

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi Hayate 😊💕 It's so nice to meet you here 😊

Well, anyway, about your post..maybe it's not really meant to be. I hope you find someone who will love you as much as you love her 😊

Last edited: