💬 Review One Piece Treasure Cruise

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Haremjutsu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: One Piece Treasure Cruise

A gacha game for the anime One Piece. Featuring strategy.

Review:
10/10 Game. Features strategy, and pulling. This is one of, if not the best Gacha in the mobile market, with an amazing play style, and it is extremely, extremely free to play friendly. It gives out gems for free, at least 3 every day, and most multis are discounted. They have many step rewards when pulling, and many amazing free to play units. Such as Treasure map units. They give you lots of free box space, and exp increasing units. Beli is extremely easy to come by. There's even a new feature, which we haven't actually used yet lol, but it's having to do with duos, or Co op playing, so we're all very exited for that. All in all, this game is amazing, very free to play friendly, and I would highly, highly recommend it to anyone else of those starting out in the game genre of gacha, or even those who are casual, or hardcore fans of One Piece. Well, I have nothing else to say about it, so I guess I'll just keep typing until I reach the two hundred word limit lol. That's a lot of words. Only joined to get a single app. Hopefully I've hit that limit. Maybe I've already hit it?

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐