💬 Review OnePlus 3T by bogggs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,422 happy users since 2014.
Register

bogggs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: OnePlus 3T

http_%2F%2Fwww.etotalk.com%2Fimages%2Fv%2F201612%2F14828897810.jpg

Brief Description: I've had OnePlus 3T for 3 years now and it was introduced in 2016 . The device was initially released running Android 6.0 Marshmallow system. The OnePlus 3T has arrived on shelves on 28 November 2016.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
I bought this device for about 28,000 pesos in an online store called Lazada since there's no physical store in the Philippines. I like that the OnePlus 3T is worth it for it's price- it's a reasonable price for all the specs that it features and my favorite part is that I've had this device for 3 years and I've had no major issues with it. I also like the performance- I can play games with it and it has a long battery life span than most big smartphone companies like Apple and Samsung. Speaking of battery, I've got to say that the reason I've bought this was because of it's FAST CHARGING/ DASH FEATURE. When my phone was still new I can charge it for 30 mins to 1 hour for a full charge depending on what battery percentage to charge. I usually charge my phone when it's 20% and I plug it out if the device is nearly 100% charged. Nowadays, the device would still charge very quickly which is surprising - it can charge for 1 hour for a full charge. The camera won't disappoint too. I can take some decent quality pictures. It also features a 780p, 1080p, 1080p 60fps, and 4K quality videos which is a steal for it's price back then, few cellphones feature a 4K quality video so it's a very huge deal. The device is always notified for possible system updates which is really helpful to keep the device updated for new software and OS features. The impressive thing is that MOST DEVICES will last if you know how to treat it right and what not to do like DON'T USE YOUR PHONE WHILE CHARGING FOLKS. I swear, it's very tempting to use your phone but you should think about your safety because the battery might explode if continuous usage while charging would cause unwanted increase in device temperature. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say about the device. Thank you for reading.

Things I don't like:
I dislike the sometimes lagging issues but it's my fault for using the device with 0% space available lol I'm actually impressed that I can use the device with 0% available space.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Yes, but I think you should get newer versions like Oneplus 7T - it has more added features. I did this review just so you know and the OnePlus 3T isn't worth the value anymore because more phones in the market offer more features and innovative details.

Screenshot_20200113-191235__01.jpg