💬 Review OnePlus 7 Pro by Silversnykes

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Silversnykes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: OnePlus 7 Pro

Screenshot_20200717-122527.jpg

Description
The OnePlus 7 Pro is a great phone! It is no longer the newest model that OnePlus has released so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the newer models may have. However, this phone is right up there with any phone released at the same time. There aren't very many things to complain about except features that are nice but not necessary that help to keep the cost of the phone lower, especially compared to other companies phones. I would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't think this phone gives a great experience.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
One of the things that I ended up loving that surprised me the most was the Pop Up Selfie Camera. This camera is a 16 MP camera that slides out and in of the frame of the phone and it's really cool, and I thought that it would just be a nifty little fad feature that I would enjoy but not think about much. This was true until a friend of mine got a new phone and it had a holepunch selfie camera in the screen and when I saw it I thought it would be so annoying to have! That's when I realized that having a full screened bezel-less phone is a feature that I was taking for granted and it will be difficult to leave when I get a new phone and it has a holepunch or notched Selfie Camera. It also takes great pictures and videos.

I also love how fast this phone is. Gaming is quick and easy and when combined with another awesome feature, the 90Hz refresh rate of the screen, games are beautiful and smooth! The 90Hz refresh rate is another feature that I didn't think would be an interesting feature to me, but when I first opened Pokemon Go, which I play a lot of, and threw a pokeball for the first time the difference was immediate and significant! It looks amazing!

I also love OnePlus's Android Skin which is called OxygenOs. It's very clean and easy to use which is great for someone like me who enjoys the control of Android but I not deep into the total customization of my phone. There are also a lot of great guides and helps on the internet related to OxygenOs on sites related to and unrelated to OnePlus.

Also, for anyone interested in the Specs of the OnePlus 7 Pro, the picture I attached to this review is the phones Spec Page.

Things I don't like
Due to the cost savings that it offers, the OnePlus 7 Pro does not have wireless charging which is a little inconvenient, but is no means a deal breaker. Also, there is no headphone jack, which is becoming a standard with most phones, however OnePlus has great USB-C headphones and Bluetooth headphones so unless you have a set of headphones, with a headphone jack, that you really love it isn't a big deal at all.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would absolutely recommend this phone to anyone!
Not only is it easy to pick up and use, it's fast and has a beautiful display which anyone would appreciate. Also, my personal experience with OnePlus's customer support has been great, I have been using OnePlus phones for 5 years now and have had multiple issues and I have been helped quickly, efficiently, and capably each time.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month