💬 Review OnePlus 7T by bitchdoctorcooking

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,061 happy users since 2014.
Register

bitchdoctorcooking

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: OnePlus 7T

Description
Out in 2019, OnePlus 7T runs on Android v10. Really like this phone, was a big jump for me from the OnePlus 3. The screen is big and I like the design (for the most part).

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I love the value for money of the OnePlus phones and the 7T in particular. It's very fast and the battery life is great. It has super fast charging which is very convenient. The camera is very good, it has 3 different lenses, one normal one, one wide angle lens and one for up close zooming. The wide angle one fits in so much, I haven't had this on a phone before and I find myself using it a lot of the time. The yo close lens is great for an amateur macro photographer, it picks up details well. There is a little notch on the screen for a front facing camera. The notch doesn't bother me at all, I think they have dealt really well with the front facing camera vs big screen issue. It has a little slider at the side for changing between sound - vibrate - silent mode, I like this because you can just feel with your fingers what mode you're on rather than having to turn on the screen.

Things I don't like
I don't like the appearance of the camera on the back, it sticks out quite a lot. I use a phone case so it's not too noticeable, but it's quite a sharp edge without a case on. I also find the fingerprint sensor under the screen much less sensitive than the one I had on my oneplus3, sometimes I have to press my finger down numerous times to unlock my phone or even use my pattern to get in.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Despite the couple of negatives, I would definitely recommend this phone. It's one of the best phones on the market and at a significantly lower price than its competitors. That's why I always go with OnePlus, they have the best value for money.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month