💬 Review OnePlus 7T by udude

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

udude

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: OnePlus 7T

Description
I previously owned a OnePlus5, and today I got my OnePlus7. I was very anxious for it and my firsr impressions so far are very promising. I am using it under Verizon. It is a big device, but there is no flat screen, which I am sure I am going to miss. I don't like curved screen, so it feels nice. I liked OnePlus software before so I appreciate that they keep its quality on top.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
As I previously owned a OnePlus device, 7T is just like a glove in the hand. Its design is soft and elegant, its display is vivid, it has a nice scroll and transition due to its higher frequency display. It is fast due to to its powerhouse and it is customizable, what I love most about OnePlus devices.

Things I don't like
No flat screen, its adaptive screen is worse in comparison to other brands, there are no natural camera effects, it is heavier than its predecessors and still no expansion storage feature. Color balance by camera is still an issue.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Well, if you like flat screens and not so bulky, neither big devices stay away from OnePlus 7T, it is big. But if you like fast smartphones, with decent price and nice performance with vivid display. Than you should grab yours.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month