💬 Review OnePlus6T by ElPsyCongroo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

ElPsyCongroo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: OnePlus6T

Description
Android smartphone released by OnePlus, features a 6.41 inch screen. Has facial recognition capabilities that are faster and more accurate than iPhones. Notch screen is very small and aesthetically pleasing. Lack of front facing speaker takes a while to get used to. On screen fingerprint sensor exists, but I haven't had much success with it and just use the face unlock.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Really cheap for its quality and capabilities. Features such as hidden space and enhanced customizability are a very nice touch. The notch screen in this device is by far the best looking out of any other notch display.

Things I don't like
The camera is rather average compared to most other modern phones. There is no front facing speaker, due to the notch design. Facial recognition is so good that sometimes my phone opens when it's just sitting on my desk and receives a notification.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone because compared to other expensive phones such as the Pixel and iPhone,the OnePlus 6T does everything well and at a much lower price.