online class

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
This is a nice topic, but miss @CordeliaCross will need to move it to the Off-Topic section.

shakibkirito

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Pro is that we can cheat. The Con is that I'm gonna go out in the world becoming way dumber than I already am.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Ever since my school adapted online learning, I have not learned anything throughout this semester. I wasted time and money for nothing. I do understand that there is a pandemic going, but I was hoping that our school had a better mode of learning. All in all, just useless.

Note: this is my opinion and based on my own experiences. Some of you might disagree on what I said, and that's okay.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
You know what's funny? Today our classes just got suspended because of heavy rainfall. We stay at home and just meet online, but still classes got suspended. How does that work?

I know I should rejoice that I don't have to attend class today, but it is still time and money wasted. Tuition don't come in cheap.

shakibkirito

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ok, now that was shocking. Hmm..maybe you guys had such a heavy rainfall that it was disrupting the connection or maybe it wasn't safe due to lightning. Anyway, hope you had a nice break that day at least.

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I like in-class learning. I retain more information and I actually get to see everyone else's faces. Online makes it hard to concentrate and I get distracted very easily.

bobxbob

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
The novelty of online wears off after a while. We need human interaction. Some educational establishments are bringing in new software to stop people cheating in exams. Some tech also detects if you look away from your computer!