online dating

Yneseet

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Spain
Hi guys. Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic, but I have a question for you. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers.

A

Ad Manager

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
France
Here is my love story : I met my husband on internet, in 2004. We fell in love only by mailing each other. We were clearly looking for love, as it were specified on our profile. Tehchicaly, we are not married, but we've been living together for 15 years now. We are very lucky and are also best friends ! Hope it helped you 🙂

Last edited:

Yneseet

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Spain
Good story. Sincerely happy for you☺😊 I myself am an introvert and it is very difficult for me, for example, to approach a girl on the street and meet, or speak in a cafe, library, etc. This applies to both romance and sexual relationships. Recently, friends advised me to pay attention to this site LiveJasmin , where I can see the jasmine cam model. But I’ve never encountered such resources before, I don’t know what to do. can you advise something?

Last edited: