Online KMS Activation Script v6.0 To Activate Windows & Office .

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

osman9

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Online KMS Activation Script v6.0 To Activate Windows & Office .

Description: About:

- Online KMS Activation Script.cmd
Activate Windows and Office with online KMS Servers.

Supported Products:

Windows 7 (VL e.g. Pro, Enterprise)/8/8.1/10

Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019

Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019

Installation Instructions: Note:
(1} Make sure you are connected to Internet For Successful Activation.
(2) Launch command prompt as admin and execute these commands respectively.

Remarks:

- If You just want to activate for 180 days and don't want any remnants (KMS server name)
then you should first choose option no. 2 (Activate) and after that use option no. 5
(Complete Uninstall).

- If you want lifetime activation, then you should choose option no. 2 (Activate) and after
that option no. 4 (Create Renewal Task). Note that your system must connect to internet
once in six months period, for lifetime activation.

- If you don't select option no. 5 (Complete Uninstall) after activation or renewal task
then later installed vl office (2013 and 2016 not 2010) will auto activate if online and you
don't need to run this activator again for vl office. Note that this type of auto activation
will only happen in windows 8.1/10 systems, not in windows 7.

- If your system date is not correct due to 'Bad Bios Battery' in that case, either fix the
bios battery or make sure system is always online or use other offline activators.

- Script will skip activation for any windows or office if found permanently activated.

- For most products, activation period will be for 180 days but for some products it is 30
and 45 days etc.

VirusTotal Scan Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/de3894e816c03c2cb1146f5b15fe2d3396ad3c73483811614cd0716a7dad7bc8/detection

Download Link(s):

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Much appreciation for the download! I cracked my MS ages ago, but it recently relapsed and bugged me relentlessly to buy the full version...I kept meaning to rekey it, but kept forgetting until I saw this post. I'm glad I finally got it out of the way, since that error message was really annoying lol

YAYALEBOSS

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for your post it's a good software for office thanks

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very very much. I really needed this!

mycop

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck?

Click like before see it???