Online KMS Activation Script v6.0 To Activate Windows & Office .

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,519 happy users since 2014.
Register

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
seems easy enough...

TWhore

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for sharing. The unactivated system just relentlessly tells me to activate it. How annoying.

Ageha

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this! Hassle free and it's amazing!

AlanLee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thank you Osman.....

ncowan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi All.

I'm not sure why I can't wrap my head around this or find an exact answer out there, but how do you activate Windows using KMS on MCS images. It seems like I'm missing a small step somewhere.

I've set up my KMS server, install the KMS license and it shows as licensed in KMS. So what do I need to do on my master image to have it activate?

I've run slmgr /skms activationservername to point the master image to the KMS server. It's reachable and checks into DNS fine.
I then run slmgr /rearm and power down the master, take a snapshot and deploy it.

When the servers come online they show that they are not activated. Do I need to activate the image using slmgr /ato prior to rearming? I also read somewhere that MCS re-arms for you? I can't figure out why these aren't registering properly. Running slmgr /dlv on the KMS server doesn't show any failures so I don't know where I'm going wrong.

Using 7.15 CU5 VDA.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Last edited:

ncowan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi All.

I'm not sure why I can't wrap my head around this or find an exact answer out there, but how do you activate Windows using KMS on MCS images. It seems like I'm missing a small step somewhere.

I've set up my KMS server, install the KMS license and it shows as licensed in KMS. So what do I need to do on my master image to have it activate?

I've run slmgr /skms activationservername to point the master image to the KMS server. It's reachable and checks into DNS fine.
I then run slmgr /rearm and power down the master, take a snapshot and deploy it.

When the servers come online they show that they are not activated. Do I need to activate the image using slmgr /ato prior to rearming? I also read somewhere that MCS re-arms for you? I can't figure out why these aren't registering properly. Running slmgr /dlv on the KMS server doesn't show any failures so I don't know where I'm going wrong.

Using 7.15 CU5 VDA.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
getting no response of this.

Last edited: