Oofie oof oof

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,400 happy users since 2014.
Register

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Idk, just decided to post, I just need to feel loved cause no one loves. T_T please love me. In all seriousness I'm really depressed rn, and my insecurity is running high, so yeah life is currently a crushing weight.
Post automatically merged:

Idk why I put this on jokes, it's not a joke

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Omg I'm smiling now but still in the dumps, I've had the most unlucky/worst day of my this month!!!

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
My cat scratches my face and bow I have a 3 cm (approx) cut on my cheek. My dad and brother were throwing hard objects around the house (really kinda stupid to be honest) and accidentally hit my hand and I cried about it cause it hurry, and now it's bruised and then I started having asthma issues and then my I was doing Christmas decorating and found my mom's old stocking and started crying because of the memories. So yeah

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My cat scratches my face and bow I have a 3 cm (approx) cut on my cheek. My dad and brother were throwing hard objects around the house (really kinda stupid to be honest) and accidentally hit my hand and I cried about it cause it hurry, and now it's bruised and then I started having asthma issues and then my I was doing Christmas decorating and found my mom's old stocking and started crying because of the memories. So yeah
Oh....well, that's a sucky day.
Okay, so i don't know much about comforting people, at all. But well, things gonna be alright, my friend, it's like you put it, just a string of bad luck, your cat probably just want to play with your bow and accidentally scratch you, your father and brother.... Well, boys are stupid, i know i am one, and i bet they feel really guilty right now, and i hope you'll be okay and then pain go away soon.
And for your mother.... It's...well, we will never forget them, people that, ehh dear for us, I'm bad at saying this through words but, I'm sure, up there, she's watching you and wanted you to be happy, especially on this Happy Jolly Christmas, so..... It's gonna be okay my friend
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I'm really bad at this kind of stuff 😅

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If i didn't said it, I'm sure others will. Beside, it's Christmas, didn't celebrate it but i know for the fact that it's a holiday for spreading joy and happiness