💬 Review OPPO A3s by silverfox05

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,637 happy users since 2014.
Register

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: OPPO A3s

Description
This is a pretty solid phone that will be able to keep up with your multitasking. This phone's battery life surprisingly may last for 12 hours or more (rough estimate) with moderate use (casual games, Spotify, etc.) as long as you properly charge it and do not let its battery drain.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like about this phone is its battery life and the fact that it can keep up with my multitasking. It is also great at effectively utilizing and saving your mobile data.

Things I don't like
A few things though: (please note that these are observations that I feel are worth mentioning, which does not necessarily be a big deal for most)
- you cannot disable most bloatware and built in applications
- since it usually does not keep most processes/apps running in the background (ex. every time you switch from a different app, when you go back to the other app, it needs to reload again), basic functions, such as attaching pics/files through the browser for example, is almost close to impossible since every attempt I did at attaching or choosing a file always ALWAYS gets reloaded once reverting back from the File Manager
- having a memory of 500mb and below left will trigger the "Memory Full" prompt, which may disable certain functions such as downloading/updating apps from the Play Store or sending AND receiving emails through the email app

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, especially if both SIM slots are Openline. If it's not, you will never be able to use SIM2's mobile data capabilities.

mackycute

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm so glad to SBENNY.COM for giving me a lot of money