💬 Review Oppo F11 Pro Avengers Edition by Ej45la

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ej45la

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Oppo F11 Pro Avengers Edition

IMG_20200419_140235.jpg

Description
If you are a Marvel fan, you would definitely love to get ahold of this!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
OPPO F11 Pro Marvels Avengers Limited Edition smartphone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset. It has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. OPPO F11 Pro Marvels Avengers Limited Edition smartphone has a TFT LTPS display. It measures 161.3 mm x 76.1 mm x 8.8 mm and weighs 190 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 396 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 84.31 %. On camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP f/2.0, Wide Angle Primary Camera(3.41 mm focal length, 3.1" sensor size, 1µm pixel size) and on the rear, there's an 48 MP + 5 MP camera with features like 2 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4000 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.

It runs very smoothly when playing MMORPGs and fast-paced MOBA. The big memory can handle big filesized games without experiencing hiccups or lagging (as long as your internet is not the problem).

Things I don't like
You should take care not to lose the original Vooc Cord and charger because it really is a bit slow charging with the normal charging devices. It only comes in one color. I just wished they also have Iron Man colors lol.

And this phone is a hybrid, you cannot use two sim cards if you want to add a memory card. You can only choose 1 memory card and 1 sim card, or 2 sim cards without the additional memory card.

Also, Oppo F11 Pro Avengers Edition is NOT WATERPROOF.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, especially if they are keen on collecting limited edition items. Just look at that cute phone case and those free gold-colored collectible coins 🤩