Optimizing Games Area and/or Forum?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey SBenny,

Me again with more suggestions :D

The following is for the Forum:

1) Forums Search; At the moment when you search for a game it comes up with all the comments regarding each post, instead could you make it just come up with each topic post and not all the comments please as default, it makes it easier to search for games and not all of us want to see each comment for each topic. :)
Screenshot-2017-10-7 Search Sbenny's Forum Android Hacks, Mods and more.png

2) More capability to the search; What I mean by this is to make the search be able to search more specifically (and not by using advanced search). To do this I was thinking if you could add genres/catergories of games and apps to the forums this doesn't need to be subforums but instead tags to each topic, like how you have Paid, free, MOD, IDEA etc. but a seperate one where a poster can type in each tag such as Online RPG, Offline RPG, Racing, Shooter, Antivirus, Photoeditor etc. to their post before they post it then afterwards when someone is searching for something in particular the search engine could use the tags of the posts to help narrow down each search. (Some games and apps don't have what it is in the name, its just the name of the game or app).

3) Quick access 'sort by' what I mean by this is instead of having to use advance search to access the 'sort by' could you make it so that the sort by options are accessible directly from the forums.

Number 1 would sort the forum by title making it in Ascending or Descending order, Number 2 by number of downloads and number 3 by the latest reply a topic has received.
Screenshot-2017-10-7 Game Releases Sbenny's Forum Android Hacks, Mods and more.png

4) I think something like this has been mentioned already but I'll say it again anyway and you can take it as me agreeing with the person but my idea may be a little different.. Site Theme could you add a different number of preset themes and themes colour scheme to the control panel so that each member can have the site be in a different colour and theme on their browsers.

5) More Items in the SB Points shops please :D I've seen some people with A LOT of SB Points and I think they have nothing to do with it... You could add some fun things to the shop at different prices some prank stuff like Cracks or Explosions so if someone buys it they can send it to another member and when that member is next online in the forums on their computer the whole site goes cracked or explodes so they end up thinking WDF!! - Nice prank aye? :D or you could add presents/gifts that people can buy and give to other members such as thank you gifts with messages for mods modders have released or on birthdays, or Christmas etc. - OF COURSE THEY WILL BE VIRTUAL GIFTS/PRESENTS :)

The following is for the site:

1) Change the colour of the site and layout colour because the green SBenny doesn't suit with the blue also green black and blue do not suit together if you change it to something else the site would look more appealing and look nice :)
Screenshot-2017-10-7 Sbenny com, Your Free MOD APK Android Apps Games Provider.png

2) Change the lists on the left into drop down buttons and place them under the nav bar that way you get more space to display each mod on each page that way there's more mods per page and also it decreases the number of pages needed to display all the mods.
Screenshot-2017-10-7 Sbenny com, Your Free MOD APK Android Apps Games Provider(1).png
Ok I don't want to be annoying and give too many suggestions so I will leave it at that for the rest of the year... :D :lol: :dinodance: :p

Last edited:

Trippi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Heyo, so even though this thread hasnt been active for awhile, I do have a request which I hope will be considered:

In the game area its fine since you can look for a specific type of apk or game, but in the forums when you go to the game release section its difficult to find something you'd be interested in, so my request is either 1 of 2 things:

A) Adding tags or flairs to post titles that users can add themselves once theyadd a new game release to specify whether a game is rpg, shooter, puzzle, arcade, racing, etc, and that also if the game can be played online, or offline in a single glance as you're going through the sea of releases. You could also add the same advanced search you have in the game area to the thread search you already have here, making it look for specific flairs if a person is looking for games.

B) After clicking the link to go to the game releases, you get redirected to a page listing the catagories of games, and if you click on one of the links, you get redirected to another page containing only those games.

I honestly think the post tags would be much easier to implement, as you wouldnt have to move around any of the current thousands of releases to put them in their relevent catagories manually.

Please consider! ~Trippi

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Post tags are actually already implemented, but nobody use them yet. Each time a thread is started, users have the possibility to specify any tags they like. And Tag Searching is already enabled, too: Search tags

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Trippi
as Sbenny said above here, tags are implemented already. If you use the search bar icon and few keywords it will give you all related to it.
hope that helps
EDIT
and @Sbenny
I do add tags on occasion as well ;)

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not too long ago, the ability to vote on whether a mod works or not was wisely added to each new mod that was released on this site. That option to give the community feedback on any given mod still exists, and it's been altered since its inception to allow a vote to be changed, if the voter maybe voted a bit too hastily, at first. (I appreciate that condition, since I'm guilty of such hasty judgments, which I had wanted to reflect accurately in the polls, and was grateful for the chance to do so, so long as they were still open to vote on, at the time)

While I know full well that the polls atop each thread in the Game releases section are set up with the best intentions to help each other and the modder, in being assured that a mod is working properly, I'm afraid that this chance to edit one's vote later may be taken advantage of by some less scrupulous members here. I know of at least two instances that I saw people voting that a mod didn't work, only to "get the modder' s attention" as the game needed an update. In my opinion, this is just as bad, if not worse, than the spam posts that @SusieQ is constantly discouraging. It's a perversion of a tool that was meant to help us, but which is occassionally misrepresenting the functionality of certain mods... it's unfair to the community as a whole.

I just finished a thorough search, and cannot find any post or thread that offers instructions/guidelines for how to appropriately vote for a mod, after trying it out. So, my suggestion is to create a thread in the rules and guidelines, which pertains to this topic. Perhaps @CozPatch can whip up a new video tutorial, although some of it would kinda need to be spoken aloud, since an adequate explanation, of how one should avoid such abuse of the polls, is a nuanced one and would be best communicated using many words....

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@DarthVoda
Thank you for your well thought out post feedback. Your the perfect example of the members who truly show the spirit in which our communities "mission statement" represents. Thank you. As for the video tutorials and guides, I do have a thread on " How to navigate and use the features/functions " of our community. Unfortunately my videos were reported (still don't understand why) and removed from YouTube. So I have already begun remaking said videos and I will add your suggestion in the video guide post. I had SEVERAL videos in the post , very detailed. Its sad that they all were removed, but I am dedicated to The Sbenny Family and am currently in process of remaking them. I will tag you in it so you can know exactly what I mean.

Best Regards
SusieQ
------------------------------------------------
@CozPatch
I will/am making that video to add to my post. There's no need for you to do it.
P.S.
I'm looking forward to seeing your creative expression for my signature. 💜
Best Regards & Thank you,
SusieQ

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Thank you @SusieQ, I've already posted a few of my creations in your signature request thread. I guess you didn't receive a notification though. :loldroid:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
edit-
@CozPatch
if you'd like to make that video your more than welcome to do it. I don't wanna make you feel like "I didn't want you to" I hope that's not what you thought.
anyways I'm making one to add to my post but after I realized you have made some videos as well I thought maybe you'd like to make one for adding to your post as well. Again,, grateful for your contribution to our community Coz !
Loves Ya,
Sus

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Haha. No no I didn't think that Miss @SusieQ, no worries. I'm more than happy for you to make the video. I'm currently unable to create any video's at the moment due to the fact I'm rebuilding my PC used for video editing, hence why there's been no new uploads to the SbennyOfficial channel. My apologies for which by the way, @Sbenny.

Love y'all and the ever growing family we have here. :kissdroid::inlovedroid:

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny can you change background colour again on Dark theme, Insert a link (url and Text), also on create a game thread at the very bottom, the download link box, says to post below, but the box is textbox is above it instead
2018-06-08 (3).png

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny can you change background colour again on Dark theme, Insert a link (url and Text), also on create a game thread at the very bottom, the download link box, says to post below, but the box is textbox is above it insteadView attachment 2829

Fixed, fixed and fixed! Thank you for reporting :)

LordAlucard

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just a suggestion, for VIP specifically, but how about an increased daily sbcash for VIPs from 30 to 45? Just a little feature for VIPs

kmetica65

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello there God hackers...I am new here but "old games player/hacker" hahaha....Dont wanna be smart ass, still I have one suggestion....as I try "few" free hacked/modified *.apk and none work as they was old (I see you have like hundreds old hacked games in your base) so I suggest you make some moderators who will try old hacks and remove non working day by day....I know it is huge work but I think you can make game section clear of non working hacks in next few weeks :)...It is only like few hundreds of pages ;)....mission impossible? not if ppl join forces<3 <3 <3 ....

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello there God hackers...I am new here but "old games player/hacker" hahaha....Dont wanna be smart ass, still I have one suggestion....as I try "few" free hacked/modified *.apk and none work as they was old (I see you have like hundreds old hacked games in your base) so I suggest you make some moderators who will try old hacks and remove non working day by day....I know it is huge work but I think you can make game section clear of non working hacks in next few weeks :)...It is only like few hundreds of pages ;)....mission impossible? not if ppl join forces<3<3<3 ....
I think that is a good suggestion. Getting an outdated mod would be a bummer after you unlock it with your hard earned SB Points.

TheBattleNight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Id like a feature where if someone recommend someone to join on this site they sould get 10 SB Buck for every friend that said they where recommend by that person. Or could you add a feature for new user that any new users get a boost or 10 SB Buck for joining the website

Milleglocking

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Id like you to add a new feature where it's easier to find everything if your new or something close to that

Milleglocking

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you add a feature where you can turn a certian amount of sbenny into real life money like say if someone has 1M sb they can get 300 0r 100 or even 500 dollars

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Can you add a feature where you can turn a certian amount of sbenny into real life money like say if someone has 1M sb they can get 300 0r 100 or even 500 dollars
This feature is already added, people can sell their SB Points for real money.

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would suggest themes with different colors 😆! I know that the standard color for Sbenny is green (because he is a alien) but it would be cool if we could change the colors. So mabye red, blue, purple colors😅? And other colors as well.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Nice idea :) Will think about it