Optimizing Games Area and/or Forum?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,147 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just had another idea. Mabye you could make the profile picture a little bigger. 😛 I tried to change my profile picture but the anime character's faces are not coming completely 😅.

Last edited:

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello Everyone😀!
Another suggestion over here. I know that there is a specific thread for Android Ports but it doesn't really show the android ports... requests or releases😅.
So if you could make a Android Port tag it would be better😄. And correct the mentioned thread as well.

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey just had another idea. How about making it compulsory to add the following details in a released apk/movie/other stuff.

File type (for example :- .mkv, .apk)
File size
Language

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hey just had another idea. How about making it compulsory to add the following details in a released apk/movie/other stuff.

File type (for example :- .mkv, .apk)
File size
Language
Well I think it's mostly depends on author to add these details but if @Sbenny like this idea to add them on form , I think it's no harm.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Another idea......
What about adding the clubs section to the homepage instead of keeping it on the side bar? It will be more visible there and easier to access....

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Also, users could gain SB points for reporting bugs? (but the description of the bug should be clear and with an image proof)?

dean137

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My suggestion would be to maybe take away the 'Code' or 'Log in' section in some games cause it's pretty annoying that you need Internet to access it. Something that I usually don't always have. Plus I don't know why that is in place either since the moment we start it, it shows that the app is from S.benny please take that out

chuchua

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
How about putting a mini game to gain sb points? with very minimal sb points earning like a fraction. and adding world rank for fastest completion, highest score etc.

johnneck5544

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Amazing post, thanks for sharing this article. I am truly motivated by you for blogging.
Thank You,

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
In my opinion the forum is ok