Option to download old APK versions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,061 happy users since 2014.
Register

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if there will be an archive to download old versions of APKs upon request, as there are certain versions that carry features that were changed when later versions come out.

I'm looking specifically for The Arcana Mystic Romance v1.54 APK

I can't find it anywhere, and I'd like to keep it for posterity & safekeeping.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Some games/apps in the Games Area do have older versions alongside the current/latest version;
The keyword is "some" and not all, it's easy to assume that the newer version would be better so older versions get forgotten.

As for The Arcana - Mystic Romance v1.54 apk ; You can try the "Search", look at the"Outdated Releases" or post a Question thread in Discussion, and ask if somebody have it.
I'm not sure if posting a Game Request for an older version would work; Because that also require having that specific version, before being able to mod it.

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's the thing...I checked, and they had already locked the thread & blocked out the link. :(

I hope someone out there can consider keeping older versions...it would help just in case the newest one doesn't work as planned.

Dominicconnor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
search The Arcana Mystic Romance apk. I found it on apknite, download then install manually

fennyhenny

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really love playing The Arcana so I download it whenever a new update is available aaand I'm always too lazy to delete old apk files lol. I could send the version you're looking for if you still need it. ^^

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really love playing The Arcana so I download it whenever a new update is available aaand I'm always too lazy to delete old apk files lol. I could send the version you're looking for if you still need it. ^^

Yeah, I'd really appreciate that! The version I'm looking for is v1.54

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya,
At this time your suggestion cannot be immediately implemented. After reviewing it we have added it to our list for potential future projects to see if something like this can become available in the future. I am closing your suggestion for now, but If we are able to implement it, we will send you a PM to let you know.
I hope you have a great day!