Mod apk OPUS: Rocket of Whispers v4.1.0 - Full Version Unlocked, Unlimited Soul Stones & IAPs Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,716 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers v4.1.0 - Full Version Unlocked, Unlimited Soul Stones & IAPs Hack (updated)

Name of the game: OPUS: Rocket of Whispers

Version: v4.1.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • OPUS: Rocket of Whispers is a wonderful adventure game for Android in which you'll meet two people who survived during the plague, trying to build a rocket to bury ghosts of the past in space.
    City ruins and abandoned constructions remind about the happened disaster every second. The heroes of OPUS are trying to get over after the tragedy, can you help them out?

Features of OPUS Rocket of Whispers for Android:

• Excellent Artworks
    • Hidden Object Scenes
    • Various tasks to complete
    • Many items to unlock
    • Over 30 Atmospheric Soundtracks

Explore the picturesque locations of a post apocalypse world covered with ice and snow and complete the space rocket construction. Find all necessary objects to build the rocket and complete this wonderful adventure. Download now the full version unlocked of OPUS: Rocket of Whispers MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigono.heaven01
    MOD Features:
    In-App Purchases Hacked (read the notes below to apply all the following mod features)
    Full Game Version Unlocked
    Unlimited Soul Stones
    All Pets Unlocked
    All Costumes Unlocked
    Jukebox Unlocked
    Earthologist Statue Unlocked
    Refurbished Vending Machine Unlocked

Notes: requires SB Patcher . Just have it installed on your phone, then try making in-app purchases such as Unlocking Full Version, and it'll be free. It might happen on some devices that before the panel appears, you see a connecting message, and then an error. Don't worry, it'll still work fine after the connecting message goes away.

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 229 times

Downloaded 414 times

Acquah

Phoenix
    Member for 5 years
    Heard a lot about this game, nice to have it hacked. Thank you so much
    Sadly it doesn't work for me. I can only extract to obb in internal storage since my phone doesn't have sdcard. When I open the game it doesnt work, something about files missing. Tried patching it myself with SB Patcher but IAP fails. If anyone can help that would be cool. Still awesome hack tho, great work😁❤

DavidWilliams

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Emm.. sorry I have to report again via comment. Because IT STILL DOESN'T WORK in my 2018 Indonesian phone with OS Oreo 8.1. even with your sbpatcher. Did it need root?? It only show error code 8. Then payment failed. Doesn't matter how long I wait it still not work. The sbpatcher IAP hack panel won't show up. I even change the sbpatcher permission to always run in the background. But nothing happened.
    FYI: my obb is in internalsd. As it default now by many phone nowadays.
    Is this game really can't be hacked?
    Will you release new update maybe your sbpatcher?

OPUS: Rocket of Whispers v4.1.0 - Full Version Unlocked, Unlimited Soul Stones & IAPs Hack was released by Sbenny and 16117 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.