Mod apk Originals: Interactive Story Series v0.8.25 - MOD fix to bypass anti-MOD protection (Free Premium Choices + Gold Pass + All Outfits + Unlimited Keys)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years

Originals: Interactive Story Series v0.8.25

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: MrWang
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 69 times

• If you loved Choices: Stories You Play and StoryScape, you'll love Originals: Interactive Story Series

ORIGINAL STORIES
    It's like your newest favorite shows, but you decide what happens. It's easy: just pick a series, then tap as you go. Choose your own path and uncover the whole story – the outcome is up to you! Find your next binge-worthy story, or jump in for just a moment to see what happens next.

CHOOSE YOUR SERIES
    Tense dramas, romantic comedies, gripping thrillers, exotic adventures, puzzling mysteries – it's all here – and with new episodes and special events every week, there’s always something new to discover.

BE ORIGINAL
    You're the star: design your character from hundreds of looks, then jump into the adventure of your choice. Be an undercover agent, an international reporter on assignment, a celebrity caught in a love triangle - it's up to you!

Originals: Interactive Story Series MOD includes unlocked Gold Pass with the benefits described below:
    - interstitial ads are removed
    - new episodes are available before non-subscribers can play them
    - access to the "gold pass" reward tier during events

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Unlimited Keys - Play as many chapters as you want, keys won't be required
    2. Free Premium Choices - no diamonds required
    3. Gold Pass Unlocked - no ads + early access to new books + daily free diamonds
    4. All Outfits Unlocked
    5. Fixes failure of previous mods in premium choices

IMPORTANT
    Premium choices
    will present a network error when selected. Don't be alarmed, just press RETRY and it will work
    Diamond outfits also present a network error when selected. Don't be alarmed, just press RETRY and it will work.
    Have fun with your freshly modded Originals: Interactive Story Series

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank MrWang and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.can&hl=en

Post automatically merged:

Please note that this is an APK file and NOT an APKS file, the installation process is not necessarily the same

Last edited:

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just installed it, and I was able to get back on my old account and play again easily! I rarely, if ever, make big purchases like this with my SB Points, but I've been dying to keep playing this game, so thanks a bunch! :giggle: I appreciate your hard work, since I know the devs are trying realllyyy hard to patch these lol

Reaver

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Working perfectly again, thank you so much for your hard work! ❤

BookedWeekend

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much!! Everything works perfectly so far. I can't believe you were able to mod the keys as well. 😊

hakuna matata

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It works wonderfully! I just noticed something weird. I started the first episode of season 2 of one of the stories. Halfway through the story, I stopped to do something else. The episode restarted from the beginning or a quarter into the story when I tried to continue. I get a constant "loading" after I always select an option after a premium option. I close the game, relaunch, the same thing happens again, the game starts from the beginning or a quarter into, the game just loads after selecting an option after a premium option. I am not sure what to do.

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works wonderfully! I just noticed something weird. I started the first episode of season 2 of one of the stories. Halfway through the story, I stopped to do something else. The episode restarted from the beginning or a quarter into the story when I tried to continue. I get a constant "loading" after I always select an option after a premium option. I close the game, relaunch, the same thing happens again, the game starts from the beginning or a quarter into, the game just loads after selecting an option after a premium option. I am not sure what to do.
Uninstall the mod and download the original app on apkpure. Play the episode and the same thing will happen. Close the app and open it again and it should start you where you left off. Finish the episode, then uninstall the app and install the mod, and it should be fixed. I encountered the same problem. You might not have to finish the story on the app but thats what I did. I didn't want to encounter any more glitches.

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
now this. this i will spend all my SB Points. literally lol

edit: everything else is working perfect, but i happen to have this error in gameplay where it says its loading but gets stuck. it goes away once i restart the app but its really tiring over and over.

edit2: and now my chapter is reset :(

Attachments

Last edited:

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years

Uninstall the mod and download the original app on apkpure. Play the episode and the same thing will happen. Close the app and open it again and it should start you where you left off. Finish the episode, then uninstall the app and install the mod, and it should be fixed. I encountered the same problem. You might not have to finish the story on the app but thats what I did. I didn't want to encounter any more glitches.
so i tried this and i didnt encounter any error after finishing a chapter using the actual app. then i reinstalled the mod ver. and went on with the next chapter which went ok. but after that the next two chapter i played gave me error again though it happened only one time. i wanted to try another chapter and it doubled the error.. this is really tiring

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

so i tried this and i didnt encounter any error after finishing a chapter using the actual app. then i reinstalled the mod ver. and went on with the next chapter which went ok. but after that the next two chapter i played gave me error again though it happened only one time. i wanted to try another chapter and it doubled the error.. this is really tiring
Hmm... honestly I have no idea why its continuing to do that. Once I did the lil trick, I've had no issues. When you uninstall the mod, did you delete the cache, data? Every time I uninstall a mod or app I always delete the data before uninstalling. The only thing I can think for you to do is restart the book.

ArianaxEverly

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Everything is working perfectly, thank you for trying and succeeding in modding this game😭🙏 definitely worth the 3000 SB Points

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works great, I haven't had any issues. Thanks so much 😊

shepofships

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this mod, I had great time playing it ❤ Patiently waiting for the update!

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
i got it to work somehow,
now this. this i will spend all my SB Points. literally lol

edit: everything else is working perfect, but i happen to have this error in gameplay where it says its loading but gets stuck. it goes away once i restart the app but its really tiring over and over.

edit2: and now my chapter is reset :(
ps. my problem is somehow fixed 😌

caito

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've legit been playing this game every single day since I first downloaded it. It's an EXCELLENT game and probably one of the best of the genre. And yeah, a new version is out so I can't play again until it's updated T_T

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years
I hear you all about the update, but I'm also waiting for an armeabi-v7a version of the new version to be released, so please be patient for a while longer :)
In the meantime, version 0.8.26 is giving free 1000 gems and free 50 keys. You might want to take advantage of that.
Download the arm64-v8a version of the game from apkpure or apkcombo and connect to your facebook account to recover your progress.

P/S
There's rumors that this game might be shutting down soon, so I advice you to take action as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.