Other side income

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,904 happy users since 2014.
Register

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yoo~ I feel to come here and want to asking for advice on how to find other side income. Because for me working in office from 8 to 5 make me feel like no life. I don not have time to play games. Most of the time after finish work hours, get back home, eat, sleep. So tired. I dont think I want to life a life like that. So right now, I want to change a bit. I want to learn way to earn other income so I can quit the office job. sorry for bad grammar. Hope u can point it out to me.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
honestly i can't understand what you're asking or questioning because like you i have hard time using english as a language of communication. but i will tried my best to understand it.

Sometimes it is good to have a vacation when you are tired of doing same old things everyday have a good relaxation such as like you said playing videogames some people might said gaming can make you're mind dull but they just don't understand that the gaming is not just for fun it create to make your brain work just like in real like in game ur making decisions too make ur brain more functional.

So about making profit you can sell your classic game collection if you have for a fair price on online selling. also there some other ways to earn some cash such ass making ur own site posting games you made there urself or games u own.

also beside selling games there are others ways to get cash why not make a garage sale thrown in ur old and not using things just think the ways u earn.

thats all....

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
honestly i can't understand what you're asking or questioning because like you i have hard time using english as a language of communication. but i will tried my best to understand it.

Sometimes it is good to have a vacation when you are tired of doing same old things everyday have a good relaxation such as like you said playing videogames some people might said gaming can make you're mind dull but they just don't understand that the gaming is not just for fun it create to make your brain work just like in real like in game ur making decisions too make ur brain more functional.

So about making profit you can sell your classic game collection if you have for a fair price on online selling. also there some other ways to earn some cash such ass making ur own site posting games you made there urself or games u own.

also beside selling games there are others ways to get cash why not make a garage sale thrown in ur old and not using things just think the ways u earn.

thats all....
Garage sale quite good idea. I like it. But in our country we do not do things like that.

Thanks for reply me. :)