Mod apk Otherworld Legends (Unlimited Health)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years

Otherworld Legends v1.8.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Cutyangelpixy
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 8 times

• Explore beautiful otherworlds like tranquil bamboo grooves, zen patios, grand underworld tombs or dreamy mirage palace. Master heroes with fiery temper and overwhelming power. Collect bizarre and funny items and experiment with their combinations to find the best build. Together with the randomly generated world, every playthrough is a thrilling experience.

STORY
    "The best warriors from different times and spaces are summoned to the mirage created by Asurendra. They pass one trial after another, to finally come to face the long-buried secret behind this realm…"

FEATURES
    • Super punchy controls and very satisfying combat experience.
    • Many heroes at your choice, each with a distinct fighting style. Melee, range, magic. There is always your cup of tea.
    • A huge variety of enemies, bosses and scenes, from towering knights to dumb cute monsters. You will never be short of punch bags.
    • Collect a sea of items that offer all sorts of bonuses. Crack on item fusion recipes till you find the perfect set of items that best suit your fighting style.
    • Prepare yourself for all the surprises you can get in the dungeon - random enemies, secret rooms, hidden shop and unknown bosses.
    • Assisted control helps you effortlessly target enemies and execute fabulous combos with few taps.
    • A unique mix of 2D and 3D pixel art styles and awesome hand-drawn animations.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Health is unlimited. (Essentially God Mode)

Enjoy!!

Please don't forget to answer the poll as I would like to have some input on the mods I release.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Cutyangelpixy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chillyroom.zhmr.gp&hl=en

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
A wonderful mod game from the same developers of one of my favourite games (soul knight), recommended! Amazing :stareyedroid:

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
I played a little bit before releasing this and it is actually so fun. Hopefully, I can learn enough to mod more things other than health but we'll see!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Glad to see you enjoy it! I'm sure you can tweak it in the future, like I did with Soul Knight which now has around 15 different mod features, but guess what? I don't have god mode in mine (yet), so yours is actually better than mine already :p

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats!

ExtraRandy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I, for the life of me, cannot get it to load past the 100% screen when it's booting up. It just goes black and then closes. I'm going to try a second device here in a little bit. UPDATE: Works great!

Last edited:

SnowySun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Works!!! I am falling in love with this mod 💕💕~(´ε` ).. although it's already been outdated, it still working with online, but cannot play multiplayer..•́ ‿ ,•̀

Status
Not open for further replies.