Our Life: Beginnings & Always

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

MidnightOpal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Our Life: Beginnings & Always

bXtgZM.png
Developer(s): GB Patch Games
Release Date: November 16th, 2020
Language(s): English
Size: 635.15 MB

A nostalgic visual novel where you design your own character and grow from childhood to adulthood with the lonely boy next door. Create an experience that’s all your own in this near-fully customizable, choice-heavy story.

FEATURES

Our Life: Beginnings & Always is a feel-good simulation, as well as a “feel-better” one, where painful emotions such as sadness, anger, stress, and worry can all be expressed, then met with reassurance, understanding, and support.

It’s a wholesome experience that faces large steppingstones of life, while having a focus on familiar everyday moments. With notable amounts of customization for even tiny details, you can enjoy pleasures as simple as having a preferred type of drink and a neighbor who cares enough to remember what it is.

• 3 different periods of life to experience: childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood
  • Name, appearance, personality, and pronoun (he, she, or they) customization for your character
  • Change your character's details however you like as you grow, including transitioning to new pronouns
  • Shape your personality, feelings, and preferences, then see them reflected in the story as characters remember who you are
  • 1 love interest, Cove Holden, whose personality, interests, and appearance will develop in a custom way over the years based on his experiences with you
  • Decide for yourself how quickly or slowly the relationship with Cove develops by setting a unique dynamic; from love at first sight to last minute confessions to always being friends and more
  • A welcoming, sentimental story that can easily be enjoyed over and over using new main character qualities or different connection types with Cove
  • 320,000 words, 15-20 hours of content in total
Plus, an optional feature of having a preset name for the main character that the love interest says out loud through voice lines.

STORY

Jamie Last (changeable name) has spent the last couple weeks on a summertime high. At eight-years-old, nothing is better than what feels like endless days of school-less adventures, especially when you live walking distance from the beach. While coming home under a scorching sunset one fine evening, Jamie is approached by a stranger. The man is looking for a kid who can do him a favor, and he’s even offering to pay for it. He wants Jamie to please be friends with his only child. The person is Mr. Holden, Jamie’s new neighbor, as well as the father of the odd, and oddly named boy, Cove. Whether Jamie wants to play along or not, Cove isn’t going anywhere. He's present in Jamie's life for far longer than they ever would've guessed.

And then the long days of vacation finally come to an end. Summer may not be able to last forever, but Jamie can take comfort in knowing it will come back again someday…

(All DLCs are already installed, simply extract and enjoy!)

Installation Instructions: 1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 92 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 36 times

Hugoc320

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
What do u do after I extract I'm on mobile btw

Hugoc320

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Ahhh I see I didnt read it said window would it be possible to make one for mobile if it's not too much trouble of course

MidnightOpal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ahhh I see I didnt read it said window would it be possible to make one for mobile if it's not too much trouble of course
Unfortunately that I can't do, cause the way for buying the mobile dlc version is different from the windows one and I can't afford it
hope someone else can or at least somehow convert this version from windows to mobile, since I have no idea how to do that

PandaTei03

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this! This game is really good. I hope you can upload this developer's other game too. I heard that XOXO Droplets is a good one, too. Thank you again. 😊

Charioty

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I spent weeks trying to find the complete game and finally found it, installed it and everything came up. Thank you very much.:)

loki102349

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
gracias aunque no me entiendas XD
llevo buscándolo mucho tiempo, vivo en un pais donde no puedo pagar en dólares, si pudiera compraria los dlcs :3

loki102349

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
are you going to upload the dlc from step 4 when it comes out?
I can't buy it from where I am :c