📲 Tutorial (OUTDATED) HOW TO HACK EVIL HUNTER TYCOON USING HTTPCANARY

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,648 happy users since 2014.
Register

zDemoNz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
ty man bit I GOT BANNED, WHY?

Last edited:

eva3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi man, can u show how to edit quantity in mail ?
thank a lot

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got the code for new user to unban my account, but everytime I close the game it get's me a new account... so the code is wrong... '-'
I got the ultimate file for mail items, but after injection I can open the mail, neither closing the game =/

Last edited:

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now I'm getting a new msg:
1597169679476.png

Post automatically merged:

At the end of the day I couldn't do the unban thing...
If anyone knows how to do this, please help...
Also, if anyone managed to get the prize from the mail using the ultimate mail .json file, please explain how... After I use the file the mail stays unclickable...

Last edited:

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
In my tests I tried to change my IP Address using Panda VPN, changed the IMEI from the LDPlayer and finilly got to play without the autoban (autoban for IP).
I only did the change to the Gems using -100000 and done. Tried and everything was working fine, buying the things from shop and all. Closed the game and tried again = ban 999 days.
Used the code from when I first logged in = same error as above: unable to find the Hunter Town.

Obs.: I also tried to copy my player info and change at the 401 error, but the same error keep appearing...

@dsavify @Ubec @QuaZero any of you did this or something else to unban? Please

Last edited:

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried with only 90k gem and lower but the result keep the same: 999 days ban after closing and open the game.

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did this works for you? Didn't you get banned after closing the game? Here my hunter's acampament was deleted every time.
I tried to copy the log in entry code to past later but the msg about the inexistent acampament was showed and if tried to log normaly without the code the 1800 days ban was showed.
@Genius Loci how did you by pass that? could you please explain?