🎮 SB MOD APK Outlander - Fantastic Princess 1.0.4 ~ FREE SHOPPING (November 30, 2019 UPDATE)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Outlander - Fantastic Princess v.1.0.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 171 times

• “A dreamy love adventure that will carry your heart away!”

Outlander: Fantastic Princess will indulge you with the best otome experience - an adventurous journey into a fantasy world where you will taste the sweet and sour of romantic encounters and choose your ultimate destiny of love.

Be prepared to meet all the charming men of the Southern Dynasty and experience a beautiful story of love and affection.

Visit our Facebook page for more info @outlanderfp

As the royal princess of the Southern Dynasty, you are faced with the biggest turmoil of your homeland. With the loyal support of Kirin and Lancelot, you will set out an adventurous expedition to defeat the enemies and restore peace within your homeland. Along the journey you will become acquainted with many other charming male characters who will devote to you their selfless and unconditional love.

Kirin: an incarnation of a mythical creature
    “You are all that I care”

Lancelot: loyal guardian of the imperial family
    “For you, my sword wields, and nothing else.”

Yee: a great General from the Dynasty's most distinguished family
    “Useless rebels, I shall shatter you into irreparable pieces!“

Cana: Prince of the West
    “Oh pretty sis! Cana likes you so much!”

Lothar: lonely assassin trained by an ancient syndicate
    “With you, the world is a much better place.“

Other featured characters: Gabriel, Storm, The Four Holy Guardians, The Great Shadomort and many more!

“We are here for you, Your Highness!”

Who will be your true love? Choose your own destiny, and you pick your ultimate companion, and save the Southern Dynasty, or does that really matter anymore?

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN APP PURCHASES

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ferz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.catcap.nanchao.enforgoogle

Downloaded 32 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Ggggf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could you show me how you did it ?

Last edited:

Fukue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine doesn't work too

Fukue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried repatching this on Lucky Patcher but the hack still didn't work, so i just ended up deleting it and installed the app again but from playstore then tried patching that one and surprisingly it worked.

Akinomizu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please tell me how did you repatch the game, I repatch it again but it's still doesn't work. Maybe I made a few mistakes, idk :(

Nichigo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! Could you show me how you did it, please?

margris

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey can someone help me with the patcher? Cause it's not working at all and i would love to play this game again😢

Outlander - Fantastic Princess 1.0.4 ~ FREE SHOPPING (November 30, 2019 UPDATE) was released by Ferz and 8987 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.