Mod apk Ovo Icon Pack Mod [full]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,813 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

NAME OF APP
Ovo Icon Pack Mod

No root needed
Online needed ?__Y/N
Version Number 5.0.9

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stealthychief.theme.ovo
Mod Features
Premium in app purchases unlocked [full]
All Icons Unlocked
Paid App Unlocked
All Wallpapers Unlocked
No ads

Video Preview of Mod Features

DESCRIPTION
Read HERE tap spoiler
Round icons with artistic expression
Ovo is a clean, simple, round icon pack. The muted colors were carefully chosen and are really easy on the eyes. It's an artistic style that is sure to make your homescreen a little more unique.

FEATURES

• 2,000+ Icons

• 8 HD Wallpapers

• Material Design App - Search and replace any Ovo icon

• Icon Masking - Unthemed icons are masked into a circle

• Dynamic Calendar Support - Date on calendar icon changes each day

CUSTOM LAUNCHER

To apply this icon pack, you’ll first need to install a custom launcher. Ovo is compatible with any launcher that supports icon packs; including Nova Launcher, Action Launcher, and many others.

ICON REQUESTS

Please understand that quality icon design takes time. It's impossible to complete all the icon requests I receive. I complete the most popular user requests and update icons that have have brand design changes.

UPDATES

I try to update on a regular basis with new icons and fixes. However, I am a full time college student too, so please understand that my coursework is main priority.

INSTRUCTIONS
Leave reply (thanks @SusieQ™ etc),link then becomes available to download
uninstall any previous versions,install apk below,open & enjoy !

Credit SusieQ™[me]
If you like my work and wanna show some love, you can buy me a cup of coffee via PayPal. Message me for info ( ❤Thanks❤ )

DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
ALTERNATIVE LINK

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 22.7 mb

If you enjoy my mods & want to show me some love for my hard work, you can buy me a cup of coffee ❤.. While its never,ever required, I do truly appreciate it
Enjoy my friends [/Hide][/Hide]

Downloaded 22 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great Job my friend!
Thank you! I mean it!
SusieQ!
FYI!
Rumor has it, the rocket fired off by Elon Musk that put the tesla into orbit with the crash test "astronaut" driving it, is actually someone he murdered and got rid of the evidence! shhh. (You didn't hear that from me!)

Ovo Icon Pack Mod [full] was released by SusieQ and 3569 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.