💬 Review Oz Broken Kingdom

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

DobbyGoblin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Oz Broken Kingdom

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - Oz Broken Kingdom™_v3.1.1 - Infinite Magic Bars(updated)

Oz Broken Kingdom, a magical story into the fantastic world of OZ.

Review:
The game begins with Ophelia , the main character of the story , who is chasing after her cat. Suddenly her cat got taken away from some monkeys and she discovers a new Realm: The realm of Oz.
Here she will be informed By the Queen Azma that there is a imminent danger for all the realm. Together with other 3 companions : Scarecrow, Tin man, and the Lion , she wll go after the witch through all the realms.
The available modes are :
  • Campaign mode : this is the main story mode, as you proceed and level up into this mode , you can unlock other modes too. The story here follows all the events related to Queen and all the dangers they are facing.
  • Arena Mode: at level 4 you unlock this mode. Here you can fight against other player. At the beginning you are put into a League (the bronze one) and you can gain trophies as soon as you win the matches. At the end of each match you will win a chest that requires some time to unlock. More you gain trophies and more you level up your league level and gain awesome trophies.
  • Rainbow Road mode : You can unlock this mode at level 10 for events.
In this game each character has his own strenghs and weaknesses. At the beginning of each fight you can choose one character to use and depending of the enemies weakness you can choose the right one in order to have some advantages in battle. Each character has his skills that can be upgraded in order to make them stronger , this process requires a certain amount of Essence obtainable in game in various ways and skill shards obtainable in the same way as essence : chests, battles, arena, or magic fountain (this requires some coin that you can obtain in game or buying with money/diamonds).
In addition each character can evolve with some pearls in order to improve his stats and there are some visual improvements too when you evolve a character. You can equip your character with some gems , at beginning only 2 slots are available but they increse as you evolve your character. The gems can be combined together in order to create superior gems with higher stats.

Graphics:
The game has a very detailed 3D graphics , each model: character , enemy, companions, the map too, has alot of details. Anyway for devices that cannot efford the Max graphics you can set it to low res in order to gain some performance. Infact the game requires a middle-top gamma device in order to play smoothy with max graphics, with my Galaxy S9+ sometimes it lags a bit.
The characters are very detailed, infact when you evolve them , they change the skin and improve their 3D models too adding or changing some items.
My vote for graphics is 9/10.
Sound :

The game sound is pretty good, with ambience music according to the map or the enemies.
When you fight a boss the music changes to suspence music in order to create the right mood.
The tracks are medieval – fantasy nice songs.
My vote for music is 8/10

The game controls are very simple , you just tap the skill that you want to perform and if you have enough mana , you can perform it. It is a turn based RPG so you need to wait for your turn in order to make your move. You can put auto battle on and change the speed battle too until x3 times. Be sure to choose the right character because in every battlle the enemies weakness change and you can lose if you don’t choose the right one.

Would you recommend this to other users? I personally recommend this game to all people who like Based turn RPG, The only thing that i don’t like is that you need to use only one char into Campaign mode. My final vote 7.5/10

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐