Paid APK: how to download?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,830 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemoonphase

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello guys I am a relatively new member so please bear with me :) I would be SO GRATEFUL if someone could help me. So I am not really familiar with all that technical stuff (or I am just dumb) but it's now the 4th time (I guess) that my paid APK downloads don't work. I tried it with two if The Room versions and the Old Man's Journey. So what I would do is download the APK file and the game cache. Then I don't really know what I SHOULD do anymore hahah :) because I think I should do something with the game cache (.zip file) but I don't really know what exactly and I think that's the reason why I always get an error when I then try to open and play the game (it says something like: this app doesn't work bc you may not have purchased it. I dunno if that is referring so SB Points or real money :lol: )
PLEASE help! I would be so glad, I just wanna know what I am doing wrong ^^

(I have an Samsung Galaxy S6 edge)

Last edited:

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
If you need help languages just write me a PM.

bluemoonphase

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need help with paid apk downloads like I explained in my post :)
Post automatically merged:

If you need help languages just write me a PM.
could you help me with my download problem?

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
You go to the folder where your apk is.
426E8C29-EE3B-4492-82DE-DFFE25197A96.jpeg

Follow up on Android

9EF77F94-285F-4694-882A-AF234061C48F.jpeg

then go to obb Insert your unzipped file
3665F883-F3BF-4928-8D14-B4941E08C14C.jpeg

Cloudakinz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Twich54 thank you for the help but I dont think I'll get this. Idk if its cause I have the s9 or because I'm doing it wrong but I've literally done this for a few days. I have spongebob moves in purchased on the google play store and I followed the steps from sbennys how to : made sure the original game isn't downloaded. Download the APK and install it but dont launch it then download the game cache and unzip it then move the unzipped file to my obb folder on my sd card under the android folder

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
@Twich54 thank you for the help but I dont think I'll get this. Idk if its cause I have the s9 or because I'm doing it wrong but I've literally done this for a few days. I have spongebob moves in purchased on the google play store and I followed the steps from sbennys how to : made sure the original game isn't downloaded. Download the APK and install it but dont launch it then download the game cache and unzip it then move the unzipped file to my obb folder on my sd card under the android folder
In my samsung galaxy s9 plus is the same way. Did you unpack the zip file.

Cloudakinz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes I've unzipped it on my phone and tried it that way and I've even downloaded it on my laptop then extracted the file from the zipper folder and placed into my obb folder on my phone :(

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Yes I've unzipped it on my phone and tried it that way and I've even downloaded it on my laptop then extracted the file from the zipper folder and placed into my obb folder on my phone :(
It may also be possible that the obb files are in a subfolder Write me a PM which game it is exactly and where they have loaded it

Status
Not open for further replies.