✅ Solved Paid SB Points for an Outdated Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coraline2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I paid 190 SB points for a Lovestruck mod but didn't realize it was already outdated (kinda new here, and the linkings to a different thread with the latest hack had me confused). Is there any way for me to get back the SB? I'll be using it to pay for the most updated mod again, anyway. Thanks!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well in that case ... You can ask the author for refund.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yup! He already responded - apparently I should contact sbenny for this, as refunding any sb points is against the forum rules?
I don't think so 🤔 But only @Sbenny can handle the transaction. So you can create a new conversation with sbenny and also add legacy there.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Coraline2 What I meant to say is that it is impossible to transfer sb cash between users (unless you are the admin), not that transfering sb cash or "refunding" is forbidden.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

Is this issue solved? If not, I can transfer the refund to you.
Post automatically merged:

@Coraline2 What I meant to say is that it is impossible to transfer sb cash between users (unless you are the admin), not that transfering sb cash or "refunding" is forbidden.
That is true. Only staff members can transfer SB points to other members.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hey hey!

This question has been answered/solved and it will be move to the Answered Questions section. If you have any more questions please go here: Question Section.

Have a nice day!

#Thread Moved & Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.