Mod apk Parker & Lane: Twisted Minds v1.0.9 Unlimited Gold (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,574 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Parker & Lane: Twisted Minds v1.0.9 Unlimited Gold (New)

Name of the game: Parker & Lane: Twisted Minds

Version: v1.0.9

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Parker and Lane: Twisted minds - help Lily Parker and Victor Lane carry out an investigation, catch an insidious killer and defend peaceful citizens. Lily Parker, the main heroine of this exciting Android game, faced a serial killer when she was a child. This meeting influenced her life and Lily became a police detective. Another case made the girl remember her scary past. Take Lily and her partner after killer's traces. Examine scenes of crimes looking for various evidence. Carry out an expertise and question witnesses.

Features of Parker and Lane: Twisted minds for Android:

• Exciting plot
    • 12 interesting mini-games
    • Over 10 unique locations
    • Over 60 intricate levels

Download now the MOD APK of Parker and Lane: Twisted minds for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehouse.pl2
    MOD Features:
    • Unlimited Gold

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 87 times

Downloaded 154 times

Beka98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Merci
    Post automatically merged:

Merci
    Post automatically merged:

Merci

Last edited:

Pandapandamoii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    May i ask, why i can't run the app? After i install the app, then extract the Cache mod, i launch it from SB Patcher but it won't run or work, please help me 😭

sunnyisun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    티Thank you so much real game good game enjoy play the game thank you

huntress

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    This mod have all 60 levels unlocked? ists all unlocked @Debby?

Last edited:
    Parker & Lane: Twisted Minds v1.0.9 Unlimited Gold (New) was released by Debby and 4394 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.