LP mod apk Path of Adventure - OUTDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,574 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Path of Adventure text-based roguelike - unlocked

Name of the game: Path of adventure - Text-based roguelike

Version: v.2.3.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Here be traps and treasures, monsters and magic.

Are you ready to fight monsters, crawl dungeons and hoard treasures? Then take the Path of Adventure! Follow it to the end and reveal the mystery…

Words and choices
This is a game of words and choices. Submerge into a world of fantasy and decide how you want to act. Will you enter the skull-cave? When to use magic? And what to buy from the merchant?

Gameplay first
Don’t let all those words fool you – this is a true game! It requires wits and tactics; and some luck. It features:
- Turn-based combat
- Procedurally generated dungeons
- Permadeath
- Loads of weapons, items and monsters
- 5 unique playable characters

Easy to learn
Never played a game like this before? Perfect! Just start with the tutorial and continue your way. The intuitive interface and the simple, yet deep mechanics will teach you all you need to know.

Accessible
Path of Adventure is optimized for screen readers, thanks to the help from visually impaired players.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.keeweed.pathofadventure%26hl%3Den_US%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dpath%2Bof%2Badventure%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_07tuXKPBFfiY1fAPmvKW4As&ved=2ahUKEwjj9vbLis3gAhV4TBUIHRq5BbwQ5YQBMAF6BAgLEAI&usg=AOvVaw3-SG-jzJ4UkHUMrzTAmb37
MOD Features:
Full game unlocked.

Must have latest lucky patcher (version 8.1.9 or later) installed on your device. When you run the game click on the button at the bottom that says (Unavailable) and it should work.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DarkPhantom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: DarkPhantom

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 770 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 1530 times

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Well the issue is i can't click it, it didn't give any response, I've lucky patcher installed and it's the latest version. When i click the (...) Part and chose restore purchase the alert say it's failed.
Go to app settings of that game and clear the storage data then go to Lucky Patcher double check that it's up to date and then start the game and try again if it still doesn't work let me know I will re-patch the game and upload it.

Edit: I've tried it on 2 devices its working on both.

Last edited:

Emmadaelia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, thank you for this mod = D
Post automatically merged:

I'm having the same problem too = (

Last edited:
Path of Adventure - OUTDATED was released by DarkPhantom and 31317 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.