❓ Help Request Pc has malware

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,096 happy users since 2014.
Register

Crizam

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just hoping some 1 can help me on a antivirus scanner or remover. I think my s**t is high jacked to run bitcoin just the other day I got rid of mi.exe when looked up had something to do with bitcoin now I have some s**t called jetmedia. If any ideas what too do I would really appreciate it a bunch. Sorry imnot all that smart with comps thxalot

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello, best job for such bitcoin virus is reinstall ur windows, Malwarebits wont get rid of ur problems, it does its job but not that deep and most free malware programs are good in theyr prespective as a free program, either u get a paid program or best solution is just reinstall windows, do a clean patrition, reinstall windows, always leave ur firewalls on and ur set to go, photos and stuff can always be uploaded to facebook for safe keeping, other programs u can try put them on a usb pendrive or a cd/dvd but not always recomanded as ur system is infected, but pictures are good to go just upload them to facebook and when ever u want u can always redownload them to ur pc. Hope this helps ur issue.

Skyjamb

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Forget free malware programs as they don't really work. Safest thing to do save pics and docs to USB flash or some other storage device that is available /affordable reinstall your windows. Buy a good antiviral software never free. Using the anti-virus software you pay for scan your storage device to make sure nothing is hiding there. It is a harder route to go but the safest. Or you could think about switching to Linux. I got rid of windows a long time ago because I was sick of dishing out money for software that is free and much safer. Best place to start looking at Linux is distrowatch. You can look around this sight and maybe find an alternative. Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Download and install free Malwarebytes - Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS. If Malware or virus are in Pics or Docs, saving them to USB Flash will still be infected. Try the Malware bytes. Do you have a virus Program and does it show what files might be infected. Take a Screenshot of Malware that shows and what files and Post here.

666deus

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm Ok for the last solution. Eset Internet Security with firewall interactive mode to block internet access to this process, before trying to uninstall.

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Malwarebytes removed the similar issue i had, alternatively try to uninstall the software using Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
malwarebytes/ or you can----

System Restore

In order to be fully sure that the unwanted software has been removed from your machine, you can also try using a Restore Point to roll back your system its last stable configuration. However, in order to do that, you would have to previously had had a restore point created. On most systems, such points get created automatically but this isn’t always the case.

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
regarding System Restore, i have never found this to ever work, ironically, even ensuring i had set up a restore point, it never seems to roll back properly. maybe i was doing something wrong lol....

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Never had problems with system restores

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would also suggest Malwarebytes. Its a trial for 14 days in which it will protect you from malware sites and scan your computer regularly. After the trial finishes all of its features other than manual scan will be removed. That is you can still scan your computer.

Malwarebytes works excellently for me. Once my computer had like 900 malwares and it removed them easily😊.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years