PC Startup wont boot up help!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
My full spec :
OS - Windows 8
Nvidia GTX 960
8GB of RAM

It's just happen yesterday when i forgot to turn it off then when there is a short blackout then when i woke up i press start it won't boot its just stuck there i keep pressing f12 and f8 but won't do anything its just repeating

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Try to turn power off for few minutes. I mean completely to pc and then turn it back on. 5mins should be enough then post update

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried what you tell me now it getting worse it won't open instead i just heard beeping sound please help

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
it could either mean that the battery is damaged or your ROM its best that you get a technician for fixing it since its clearly a hardware problem

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you are able, to it may be that the RAM is unseated properly and may need to be reinserted, IF you are able to do so, power off remove the battery, remove the ram and ensure it is reseated properly, or try put it in the other memory slot.
i had an issue like this a few years back , turned out memory stick had somehow dislodged.

Please do this if you like at your own risk however, it is only a suggestion.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried the method removing ram and it did work that's weird man but thanks anyway now i can play PC games again

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Glad to be of assistance! Enjoy your gaming 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.