{PC/STEAM} Toejam & Earl: Back In The Groove Full Game + Mod .dll

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,901 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
{PC/STEAM} Toejam & Earl: Back In The Groove Full Game + Mod .dll

Description: ABOUT THIS GAME
ToeJam and Earl have crash-landed back on Earth in ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove!, a funky fresh rogue-like adventure infused with old skool hip-hop and jam packed with awesome throwbacks to the 1991 classic. Original Funk Lord (and co-creator) Greg Johnson is back at the helm with the sequel that ToeJam and Earl fans have been waiting for!

The iconic ‘90s duo is back in the groove with all-new presents to help them navigate this wack planet "Earth" and retrieve all the lost pieces to the Rapmaster Rocket. Team up for co-op play to discover secret locations, hidden presents and new friends as you make your way through a constantly changing and unpredictable world! Maybe ToeJam and Earl shouldn't have taken the Rapmaster Rocket on an intergalactic joyride again, but they probably have a good reason... right? Right.

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! is a mash-up of the very best features of the classic console games with a ton of fresh improvements. Grab some homies and get ready for a blast of funky nostalgia as you help ToeJam and Earl return once again to Funkotron.FEATURES:
  • ToeJam and Earl is the ULTIMATE multiplayer game! Lots of new features and presents to help your homie out… or um… totally mess with them, if that’s your thing.
  • 9 playable characters each with unique play styles including familiar faces like ToeJam and Earl as well as some old and new friends!
  • Explore to over 30 groovy tunes including unforgettable remixes and new funky fresh basslines performed by musical funkmeister Cody Wright.
  • Use everything at your disposal to unlock all the secret goodies--new presents, power hats, characters, levels and more. Just remember, some things may be a little… unpredictable. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
  • Return to the HyperFunk Zone to power up your character or freestyle awesome beats in the classic rhythm matching mini game.
  • More than 50 Earthlings and over 60 powerful presents all jam-packed into an ever-changing crazy Earth make this the most complete ToeJam & Earl experience yet!
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux

• MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 4870 1GB
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 3 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Yes

Installation Instructions: !!! BIG NOTE !!!
I've never uploaded Steam files before and I'm not sure if this will work for definite, so I'll be relying on all of you to let me know if this works properly. Although a few Google searches says it works fine, the only downside is you can't play online.

I recently bought this game on Steam, I backed it on Kick Starter as I loved the original game and this plays just like it. Once installed on your PC, I have modded the "Assembly-Csharp.dll" so if you want to play with some mods, all you have to do is copy and paste 😄

Onto The Actual Instructions Now.

Step 1) Install Steam On Your PC if you don't already have it.
Step 2) Create a Steam Account if you don't already have one.
Step 3) Download & Extract The "ToeJam & Earl Back in the Groove.zip" to your PC
Step 4) Copy the whole folder to this location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Backups" or to where you have your steam folder located.
Step 5) Run Steam on your PC & go to the top left of the client app
Step 6) Select "Steam/Backup & Restore Games" then "Restore A Previous Back up"
Step 7) Select Browse & Navigate To the Backup folder of Steam & Select The Folder "ToeJam & Earl Back In The Groove"
Step 8) Then Tap "Next" & Follow The rest of Steam's Restore options.
Step 9) Once the Restore Is Finished, you should be able to run the game and play with no problem.

Unfortunately if this fails I will have to try and Google an answer for you guys as I have never tried this before, so please be patient if this doesn't work right away. Thank you.

-HOW TO USE THE MODS-

Step 1) Download my "TJ&EarlBackupFiles" These are all 3 modded .dll files plus the original .dll unmodded.
Step 2) Navigate To "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ToeJam & Earl Back In The Groove\backinthegroove_Data\Managed"
Step 3) Inside The "Managed Folder will be all the .dll Files. Choose 1 of the modded files or the original copy and paste it into the "Managed" folder and overwrite the one in there.
Step 4) Play how you like 😄

Toejam & Earl Back In The Groove Mods

-Original File-
No Mods, Original Untouched .dll file

- Mod 1 -
Always Have 976 Bucks
Always Have 99 Lives
Almost Never Take Damage

- Mod 2 -
Always Have 976 Bucks
Always Have 99 Lives
Almost Never Take Damage
Swim In Water As Fast As Rocket Skates
Double Starting Health
1.5Xs Normal Walk Speed
1.5Xs Road Walk Speed
2Xs Sand Walk Speed
2Xs Snow Walk Speed
1.5Xs Run Speed
Hold Lots Of Presents
1000 EXP per Ship Piece
All Map Revealed

- Mod 3 -
Always Have 976 Bucks
Always Have 99 Lives
Almost Never Take Damage
Very Fast Swim Speed {x3}
Double Starting Health
1.5Xs Normal Walk Speed
1.5Xs Road Walk Speed
2Xs Sand Walk Speed
2Xs Snow Walk Speed
1.5Xs Run Speed
Hold Lots Of Presents
1000 EXP per Ship Piece
All Map Revealed
Double Starting Present Time from 30 seconds to 60 seconds
Larger Starting Max Health
Rank Up Anytime {Max EXP} {Go To The Wiseman to Rank Up}

VirusTotal Scan Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f6860d2e4353571adbeaa682587979ba5be1eea6995bf3d1d94c76489f8551f6/detection
Scan only for .dll files, Game File was to large to upload.

Until I know if this works for definite, there is only a 1 SB Charge for this. 😄

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4 times

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

CREDITS: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Last edited:
Downloaded 5 times

miniunleashed

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
.....so.... Valve won't ban me if I use this?

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years