[PC/XBOX/PS]Become a Billionaire on GTA V Online NOW!! [SC & STEAM]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Yes! you read that right!, i have this private script in which i can mod money and make myself a Billionaire. Unfortunately, I'm not giving away the script which will be a leak and i'll be in trouble,, (You dont wanna know 😉 ) but dont get disappointed, I'm gonna do a service which would require you to share your Social Club/Steam Account details with me. Since I'm a Staff member of Sbenny, you can very well trust me with this. Its awesome to be a Billionaire on GTA V.

Code:
 Steam Username:__________ and Password"________ and Social Club Username:____________ and Password:__________
in the hidden content below i'll be addying a license key, when you've unlocked the content, Message me the key with the credentials

Packages:

1) Starters Package : $50M and your Favorite Vehicle Unlocked = 16000 SB Points
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
2) Intermediate Package: $50M and your favorite Vehicle and any Bunker or Facility or Hanger or Night Club unlocked = 20000 SB Points (BEST DEAL!)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
3) Richest Package : > BANK BALANCE : >2 Billion Dollars = 25000 SB Points ( When you have more than $2Billion...)
🔒 Hidden content
4) Bro move, i'll do it myself Package : I'll be giving you the Script and instructions how to use it. = 350000 SB Points
🔒 Hidden content

So Make a choice.

**No Refunds and I'm not responsible if you get banned by Abusing your game by buying everything you see

This is your window of opportunity to get RICH 😄

Last edited:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
i would of got this service from you but sadly got bored of gta5.

but no one knows i might return
lool. lemme know, i can vouch you a free service and in return you can provide a feedback ;)

Dreeam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was wondering if this service is still up and if so how I would go about purchasing it?

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Back when I used an old fun fact because it got patched out. I had a friend who dumped a lot of money onto me. The rule to not get yourself banned was to not put any of that money into a bank.

Reactions: Sky

NobleSix75

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Can you do this for PS4?

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
I was wondering if this service is still up and if so how I would go about purchasing it?
Can you do this for PS4?
The service is still up. :)
Post automatically merged:

Back when I used an old fun fact because it got patched out. I had a friend who dumped a lot of money onto me. The rule to not get yourself banned was to not put any of that money into a bank.
Hahaha well, i have billions in bank xD

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
The service is still up. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha well, i have billions in bank 😂
I mean, I'm sure I know how you're doing this as I had my fair share of money gain before. But I don't even trust my closest friend with my steam or social club information.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
I mean, I'm sure I know how you're doing this as I had my fair share of money gain before. But I don't even trust my closest friend with my steam or social club information.
Okiee, i cant do it unless im on your account ;)

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Okiee, i cant do it unless im on your account 😉
nah, im good. I could just use a money spawner trainer online if i really wanted to. But I have more fun with hacks like super fast cars and fast run speed. Money is not really my thing.

Edit: Is this your own script you made?

NobleSix75

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I don't know how it's possible to do this on PS4 but why not

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
I had installed a mod menu in gta 5 (ps3) few years back.Did it (coincidentally) when they had stopped updating it (since they moved to next gen consoles) so i thought there would be 0% risk...I started going CRAZY with money,purchases,and with players.I remember once i had put in a cage a poor fella and i spawned cones in his head,a large banana (you know where:winkdroid:) etc...Also the explosions thing was dope since you could blast players from all over the map nonstop.0 MERCY hahahahaha.Anyways to get to the point the mod menu had some anti-ban mechanisms such as deleting reports to your character and if u used this fast (from the time the report was received) there was no risk from getting "checked" by rockstar.So no ban from all these BUT unfortunately i got banned (permanently on ps3) because i added TOOOOOO MUCH money to my account in less than an hour and rockstar still had that mechanism active/updated to detect modders/hackers in the game regardless of the fact that the game was abandoned...So moral of the story; BE SUBTLE,PATIENT,AND USE RESPONSIBLY whatever script/MOD Menu you have.Also always make sure you have in your script/MOD Menu various features that help you stay undetected such as anti-report from other players/anti ban protection etc .IF YOU GO CRAZY THE FIRST DAY YOU GET IT OF COURSE IT WILL SEEM "FISHY" AND YOU WILL GET BANNED...As @ImanHackeR mentioned above it's not the script's/mod menu's fault if u get banned.It's YOURS since you used it irresponsibly...All online games have various security mechanisms nowadays(be it to detect an aimbot in PUBG, doing impossible things in competitive modes such as being invincible,shooting explosive rounds with a gun that can't do that,unlimited ammo/never reload hacks) and most importantly :GAME CURRENCY since that's how they profit the most (obviously). If you go "psycho mode" and add a massive amount of money in a short period of time it's like asking to get banned....

Last edited:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
The methods doesnt work anymore. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.