💬 Review Penguin Isle

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,574 happy users since 2014.
Register

mauriamorals

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Penguin Isle

A simulation game that allows you to manage and build your own penguin island. Through the use of in-game coins and hearts, you can create, raise and upgrade penguins and different stations, making your island grow in size and decorations.

Review:
Honestly, I did not expect this game to be as entertaining as it was.

Penguin Isle is quite a simple game that promises a relaxing while as you earn coins (quite quickly, both during in-game time and with the app closed) and it is what it delivers. More so, the choices that you have in the game to make your island grow are so many, that it's also quite entertaining. Plus, the mini-games are also really fun and you have the chance to play a few times a day without using in-game "diamonds".

As for that aspect, it is a game that lets you make in-game purchases, yes. However, I could say that the balance of free content and pay-to-play is very much in favour of the player. There are three types of in-game currency: coins, hearts and diamonds, in order of difficulty to get. You can get all of them for free and the game gives you several options to earn them through the day. In-game purchases are just there in case you want to make your advances faster, but there's no content wall. That said, much of the free stuff comes with watching ads, but it always warns the player before one.

Overall, I'd say that this is a very relaxing and entertaining game to play for a while every day. Plus, all the penguins are so cute!

Would you recommend this to other users? Definitely. The game as it is right now has many factors in its favour and it's very enjoyable. It also promises to be updated with more content soon, which takes me to the reason I don't give it five stars: I wish it had more mini-games, as I only had the chance to play one.

Nevertheless, a very pleasant game to play!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: