Percentage off

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,323 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone,

I just thought of this

But what about like certain month or something like with a percentage of SB Points off

Like 100 SB Points the normal price to get the link for the mod and how about like 20% off

Tell me if you like this idea

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
So kinda like holiday sales?

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
As a simple user, I like it... but thinking deeper:
1. It's up to the modder(s) to decide how much their work should cost.
2. Relegion, time-zone and culture could make "uniform prices" a bit difficult. A holiday may be respected, but not celebrated in other parts of the world. (If that makes sense.)

So in my point of view, it falls back to;
"Does the modder(s) celebrate (*Insert Holiday/Event Here*)?"
or
"Could @Sbenny or the members could agree to a specific list of holiday/events to celebrate?"
--> Side-note, if so~ we could make our own exclusive Sbenny Community Event.
Just think of it, a seasonal event only Sbenny members would celebrate once a year~!

+Edit Notes:
Grammar, spelling and punctuation checked/fixed.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
You CAN actually do that..already.
Liven up Slow boring Weekdays or
Pushing up Hectic interesting Weekends..
with Personal SALES!!!
<3
Yeah, manually Editing Releases will be a Pain and handling the After-sales services to Previous Unlockers.

But..when you Love what you are doing, it will be an Enjoyable distraction filled with Passion.
Like dressing-up your children err..or more like accesorrizing/decking-out your cars/bikes err creating own personal unique wrestlers.

Halloween Giveaways!!! :eek:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
There are alot of really cool Ideas that we can use to build off of this :) Right now I am helping @Sbenny go through and see what we can do about putting some of these suggestions into action. It's not really something we can do to get the entire site to offer discounts on their mods, but maybe we can talk to some of the modders to see if they would be interested in temporarily offering lower prices to push the slower days. I really like the idea of having SBenny exclusive "Holidays". That's something we were actually talking about just a few days ago. I will keep you posted as we start to implement things slowly and see what can be done about specific aspects of this discussion. I really like your enthusiasm. Please Keep it up :D Let us know what you are looking for XD

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Moving forward there may be some exclusive sales events, but with how things are set up currently on the site, they would be modder exclusive. If you have any other questions, please submit them in the questions area. If you have any other ideas, please submit a new suggestion. Thank you again for sharing your ideas, and keep an eye on the news area for any upcoming sales events.

Status
Not open for further replies.