Personal Training & Nutritional Advice.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

kyler1994

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hey guys, Been wanting to do a thread like this for a long time. My long term goal in life is to change peoples life through proper nutrition and exercises.

Fitness and Nutrition is a big factor and hobby in my life and i would like to offer advice to anyone wanting to obtain their goals, or to even start. I would like to offer motivation during your goals as even myself and many others have days where they're demotivated and think, "I give up"

What i'm offering.

Personalized nutrition plans, and advice when needed.
This will include a 6 week shopping plan which you can alter to needs in case of allergies or dislikes.

Personal Training routines/Plans to best suit your goals whether that's weight loss, weight gain and more.

If you have any requests please let me know.

There are three basic human body types: the endomorph, characterized by a preponderance of body fat; the mesomorph, marked by a well-developed musculature; and the ectomorph, distinguished by a lack of much fat or muscle tissue (Source of this is from google)

Me personally i'm ectomorph and i found that what best suits me is cardiovascular activities,
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a fantastic way to strip fat and build muscle. This is obtained by doing periods of lower intensity intervals of active recovery.

e.g - 200m Sprint, 500m Jog, 100m walk.

I also like to mix up between heavy weight and low reps (6-8 reps) and 3x sets. When building muscle.
When i lean out after my bulking phase i'll use lower weight but more rep range (10-15 reps) 5x sets

A bit of nutritional infomation.

Good Sources of Carbohydrate

Vegetables (all kinds)
Fruit
Oats and oatmeal
Brown Rice
Seeds
Nuts
Quinoa
Chia
Yams
Lentils
Whole Grain Breads
Whole Grain Pitas
Whole Grain Cereals
Potatoes
Whole grain pastas
Beans
Carbohydrates to Avoid (When bulking i do switch the brown rice with white due to being an ectomorph)

White Pasta
White Rice
White Bread
Instant Oatmeal
Fruit Juices
Bagels
Donuts
Muffins
Sweets and Candies
Processed Breakfast Cereals
Processed corn products
Processed potato products
Processed rice products

Now let's move onto the protein foods -

Eggs
Almonds
Chicken Breast
Oats
Cottage Cheese
Greek Yogurt
Milk
Broccoli
Tuna
Lean Beef
Turkey Breast
Fish (All Types)

Recommended Supplements (From what i currently use.

Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder
Alpha Men
Optimum Nutrition Pre Workout,

Will add links shortly.

kyler1994

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
HateMeMore said:
nice set up looks interesting
Thanks, is there anything that you feel i've missed? If so i'll add it :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Have you thought of putting all of your health and nutrition info together in an eBook? I think that would be really beneficial to alot of people, and I think you would really enjoy putting it together.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
I like this. I am an endomorph. Big guy, get fat around the middle easily, used to work out for years every day except Sunday. Not weight training every day but filled in days with cardio. Last time I saw a six pack was at least 15 years ago though when I was 21. Keep this thread going. Need to get back into it. I couldn't pull off one pull up or even a dip right now.

I like to focus more on body weight exercises though. I would rather be able to do 100 pushups or pull ups in a max set, than I would be able to max out at 300 on the bench.

I heard a saying I liked when it came to pull ups. Either get stronger or lose weight .

Now all you have to do is create a solid nutritional plan for someone at about $1 a meal and you will be able to make a killing for broke folks.

For an endomorph I assume calorie pinching is necessary.

E.g. maintenance food. Eat just enough to not be unhealthy or something. Not really even close to a novice nutritionalist over over here, let alone an expert.

Funny thing is... The whole world can be healthy and fit if they wanted...

Bring back the "back breaking jobs" instead of office work .

Last edited:

Akane Tsubaki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tried to lose some weight but I can't since I'm always at home. Been trying since teenager, but I can't. Food is like my best friend that calms me down whenever I break down because of personal problems.

Recently I try to go on a diet for I'm getting married soon. but can't exactly go out of my house coz my neighborhood are full with dogs and I'm afraid of them.. I don't know how to drive too.

I'm basically stuck inside my house.. so it will be such a great help if you can help me figure out a plan to lose weight even though I'm stuck at my own house

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Instead of focusing on a "diet" in the traditional way, I recommend trying to develop some healthier habits and the weight loss will come with it. Try not eating past a certain time at night and not before a certain time in the morning. Then try swapping out some of your unhealthier snacks for healthier ones. Weightloss will come with it. But If you force a diet on yourself chances are you will gain it back the moment you stop. If you make better habits they will stay with you.
Post automatically merged:

Tried to lose some weight but I can't since I'm always at home. Been trying since teenager, but I can't. Food is like my best friend that calms me down whenever I break down because of personal problems.

Recently I try to go on a diet for I'm getting married soon. but can't exactly go out of my house coz my neighborhood are full with dogs and I'm afraid of them.. I don't know how to drive too.

I'm basically stuck inside my house.. so it will be such a great help if you can help me figure out a plan to lose weight even though I'm stuck at my own house

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I've heard flaxseed meal is great to help you lose some weight, sprinkle it in smoothies or a bit on a salad and test if it suits your palate 😊 ..
Light exercise will also help , Maybe yoga or pilates .. Or my personal favourite , Putting on music and dancing like a lunatic 😋 ( Its a good cardio workout if you do it for like 20 minutes everyday ) or Try zumba !

Dieting does help in losing weight but when you go back to eating normally , you tend to gain all of it back and then some 😥 .

So before the dieting ... start of with a detox for about 3 to 5 days ... Also make a habit of having lemon water ( boiled cooled water at a drinkable temp ) Every morning when you awake , it helps your system function better ...
Start of with light stretching and then a cardio work out .. keep that up for a few days until your body gets used to it , then you can incorporate some other form of exercise. .
🤗 All the best @Akane Tsubaki