Mod apk PetWorld: My animal shelter v4.5.46 Everything Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: PetWorld: My animal shelter v4.5.46 Everything Unlocked

Name of the game: PetWorld: My animal shelter

Version: 4.5.46

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
“PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue” is your tiny pet simulation App with cute goats, sheep, squirrels, reptiles, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, playful cats, sweet bunnies, a little pony, fascinating reptiles or cuddly dogs. Welcome to the 3D world of the Animal Rescue Sunflower! All the virtual pets want to be cared for with love and adopted by the right owners.

Features of PetWorld: Animal Shelter LITE for Android

• Take care of animal babies
• Find new homes for all the cute cats, dogs, bunnies and other tiny pets
• Animal Game App with fantastic 3D graphics
• Playful learning about animals
• Lots of animals and other surprises

The animals you have rescued didn’t always have it as easy, but luckily they have at least found their way to you. After an initial examination to determine current health conditions and to establish any necessary treatment, life in the animal rescue can begin. Animal Rescue Sunflower isn’t an animal zoo. You have to take care of your little friend with food and water and make sure that they always have fresh litter. When they have everything they need, pretty soon they'll feel fit as a fiddle again!
Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of PetWorld: Animal Shelter LITE for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tivola.animals.home
MOD Features:
• In-App Purchases Hacked
• Everything Unlocked

Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have Lucky Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchases.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.