Mod apk Pewdiepies Tuber Simulator V1.47.0 (mod UNLIMITED BUX) (OUTDATED)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,573 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GothicMonkey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator v1.47.0

MOD Features  How to install

• What? You haven't played tuber simulator? You know it's fun, right?

Follow in the footsteps of one of the biggest internet stars, PewDiePie, by creating your very own pocket Tuber in PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator! Will you become the biggest, baddest Tuber ever in no time and kick PewDiePie out of his own throne?

Find out in this 2.5D isometric retro styled game!

⋆ MAKE VIDEOS and GAIN VIEWS and SUBS to buy new ITEMS such as EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, CLOTHES and even PETS!
    ⋆ REAL VOICE ACTING by PewDiePie himself!
    ⋆ COMPLETE EPIC QUESTS to gain currency quickly!
    ⋆ SHOW OFF YOUR AWESOME ROOM by sharing it online!
    ⋆ FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE PLAYERS and VOTE for them in WEEKLY EVENTS!
    ⋆ CONNECT WITH FRIENDS and send or receive SWAG GIFTS!
    ⋆ PLAY PUGGLE, the cutest minigame ever!
    ⋆ AMAZING CHIPTUNE MUSIC by RUSHJET1, returning from PEWDIEPIE: LEGEND OF THE BROFIST!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• It says it should have unlimited everything, but in my testing of it, it's unlimited BUX and Unlimited Brains.

(*Bux refers to currency in the game that requires you to spend real money to buy it)
    (**Brains refers to the currency to upgrade skills in game)

PLEASE NOTE: it will try to log into google play, just hit back or click outside of that and it'll load into the game. You can recover games into this and it'll work! I have done so myself.
    EDIT: The games updates are very frequent, so as of now, there is some missing content. I give it about a week or two before online support drops from updates. Make sure to link the account to something so you can keep playing on a future mod.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank GothicMonkey and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outerminds.tubular&hl=en_AU

Last edited:

GothicMonkey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I put in an edit, but i'll post aswell
The games updates are very frequent, so as of now, there is some missing content.
I give it about a week or two before online support drops from updates. Make sure to link the account to something so you can keep playing on a future mod.

Currently it is still playable (just wont be able to visit most of the recent made rooms in the contests), but do keep in mind that eventually it'll stop working all together.

GothicMonkey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok it's officially outdated now, can't connect online

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User